• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

ampere

The real question is, who is better: Pro Bowl Quarterback Matthew Stafford or Pro Bowl Quarterback Andy Dalton? Both have playoff appearances!

Pro Bowl Quarterback Andy Dalton has 4 playoff appearances and Pro Bowl Quarterback Matthew Stafford has 2 playoff appearances. Not stats to be scoffed at.

BigAT

greg.gif

bmkgqb9.gif

Colasante

I saw it suggested on Twitter that the Eagles could release Evan Mathis. He's one player I think the Patriots would definitely target in free agency if he is released. He'd be a huge upgrade on Connolly and Wendell.

I saw it suggested on Twitter that the Eagles could release Evan Mathis. He's one player I think the Patriots would definitely target in free agency if he is released. He'd be a huge upgrade on Connolly and Wendell.

Uhg I really hope they don't. This, unlike Herremans, would actually hurt the offensive line. He's expensive, and aging, and was injured last season, but he can still produce.

Pepiope

Evan Mathis will never protect Tom Brady.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rice is more important to a burrito than meat is.

I wouldn't put one above the other. They're both essential unless you're a vegetarian.

However the effort a Mexican spot/restaurant/food truck puts in there BRC Burritos is indicative of the overall quality of service at that particular location. At least that's been my experience.

I'll get a BRC burrito once in awhile and if not properly wrapped it screws it all up and said employee/store did not put the effort to wrap it properly. Always a bad look IMO.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Either very light beans or no beans at all on a carne asada/meat burrito. I'm about .5 miles from King Taco. That's dinner for tonight.

[g]https://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/shirtless-jamarcus-russell.jpg[/img]

Almost never get beans. 5 layer burrito no beans at taco bell is top tier ;)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If it's gonna happen, make it next week. Bread, come on up!

Also, why would the Eagles let Mathos go? Wasn't he one of the best guards in the league?

I'm free all next week and can now walk. I start work on a good sized job in about two weeks so after that will be busy probably throughout the year.

Another NFLGaffer I met through here would probably be down for the meetup also.

Top Bottom