• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Hm

While I dislike rice, I will accept this because it is kept separate. #SeparateWhiteRice

Oh no bread I stuffed that fucken burrito full of rice, by the time I finished it was nothing but rice and tortilla!!

If you guys do a meet up let me know, I have class and a ton of hw but if I can get a little break I'm down

Bread

Banned
Oh no bread I stuffed that fucken burrito full of rice, by the time I finished it was nothing but rice and tortilla!!
iAF3giPSbOFcu.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
See, if you were a carb hater you wouldn't be eating a burrito anyways. So unless you're allergic to rice it makes no sense to leave it out. It's the perfect compliment to the spice brought by the other ingredients.

Bread

Banned
See, if you were a carb hater you wouldn't be eating a burrito anyways. So unless you're allergic to rice it makes no sense to leave it out. It's the perfect compliment to the spice brought by the other ingredients.
It's nothing but filler taking up the space of better ingredients.

Sorry to hear that brother, what's up?

Mostly school, one of my professors was so shocked at how bad most of the class was doing he reset all the grades and now we have to redo the tests and papers on top of our regular work and there is only 4 weeks left in the class, what pisses me off the most is that I was one of the few with a good grade but I don't get to keep it

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pretty much.

Maybe you're right. Taco Bell is top tier at something... that's making you take a big ass shit after eating their shit.

I remember people posting this like crazy during the taco bell win a ps4 contest. Taco Bell has never given me any problems believe it or not. In all seriousness taco bell used to be a lot better when it was cheaper.

I remember people posting this like crazy during the taco bell win a ps4 contest. Taco Bell has never given me any problems believe it or not. In all seriousness taco bell used to be a lot better when it was cheaper.

I have never not immediately visit the toilet after eating taco bell. The price i pay for a cheesy grodita crunch.

cdyhybrid

Only fast food I've consistently had trouble with is Jack in the Box. Numerous incidents of food poisoning and I just stopped eating there. Haven't had anything from there in over 7 years.

Fucking sucks because it's the only fast food place around here that does breakfast all day.

I don't even eat fast food much any more but I've never understood the claims about a certain place giving you violent diarrhea.

It makes it sound like you have a delicate baby vegan intestinal tract or something. I don't think I've ever gotten legitimate upset stomach issues from a fast food place.

cajunator

Banned
I don't even eat fast food much any more but I've never understood the claims about a certain place giving you violent diarrhea.

It makes it sound like you have a delicate baby vegan intestinal tract or something. I don't think I've ever gotten legitimate upset stomach issues from a fast food place.

I dont understand this either. Maybe some digestive disease.

Tom Penny

Pro drug abuse cheater

Former Broncos tight end says NFL should lift marijuana ban

Nate Jackson played in a state where it’s now legal to smoke marijuana.

“It kept my brain clean,” Jackson said, via the Associated Press. “I feel like I exited the game with my mind intact. And I credit that to marijuana in a lot of ways and not getting hooked on these pain pills that are recklessly distributed in the league when a guy gets an injury.”

“They’re aware that probably over half of their players smoke weed,” Jackson said. “They’ve been doing it since they were teenagers. The fact that they’ve been doing it that whole time and still made it to the NFL and are able to satisfy the demands of very, very strict employers on a daily basis means that their marijuana use is in check.

“Marijuana is not a problem in their lives.”

Jackson said the league’s biggest problem is players “smashing their skulls over and over and over again.”

Vio-Lence

Banned
That's fine if the Bears want to trade Marshall but you might as well trade Forte and Cutler while you are at it. Team isn't going anywhere in the 2015 season. Get as many draft picks as you can and suck for a QB while rebuilding the abysmal defense.
Team isn't going to win with all those guys. Cutler is an albatross around the franchise's neck. Need to clean house.

bionic77

SB winner won't be Broncos, Pats, or Seattle.

It will be someone else, possibly someone unexpected.

I am hopeful it could be the Steelers but even I don't really think that.

gutshot

Apparently Jameis Winston's visit to Tampa is unprecedented for being so early in the process. Lots of Eagles fans are speculating that this is because Philly has an offer on the table that they want to get done before free agency opens.

The next few days should be interesting...

eznark

Banned
Apparently Jameis Winston's visit to Tampa is unprecedented for being so early in the process. Lots of Eagles fans are speculating that this is because Philly has an offer on the table that they want to get done before free agency opens.

The next few days should be interesting...

Walk me through the logic

Bowser

@corryjoel: The Panthers pick up $1.5M of 2015 cap room with Greg Olsen's 3-year, 22.5M contract extension. His cap number goes from $7.8M to $6.3M.

Based Gettleman

BigAT

Is there any happening in the NFL that Eagles fans can't twist into being about them?

The Patriots declining to pick up the Vince Wilfork's option has created an influx of offseason talent available at the DT position so now teams that were going to pick Leonard Williams in the top 5 are willing to trade back with Philly for less opening the path for Mariota. #chipdagenius

JABEE

http://www.phillyvoice.com/vegas-pulls-betting-action-marcus-mariota-eagles/
In case you're not a degenerate gambler, I'll explain what those odds mean. If you bet $100 on "yes" and Mariota is an Eagle Week 1 this season, you win $400. You have to bet $700 just to win $100 if you bet "no." In other words, Bovada wasn't buying what a number of us Philly writers are reporting, in my case, that the Eagles are determined to go get their guy.

RyDGI5v.png

Shortly thereafter, the odds on their site moved sharply. "Yes" moved from +400 to +250, and "no" moved from -700 to -400.

Then, shortly thereafter once again, they took "Yes" completely off the board. You only had the option to bet "No."

oVqa36k.png

Now... It's gone completely.

What to make of this? Everyone and their mother... and probably Chip Kelly himself (kidding)... likely starting banging away at "Yes" the second those odds went up, and Bovada went, "Oh crap."

JrQdhCb.png

It is done.

JABEE

The Racists were said to have made the RG3 trade the week before free agency when everyone knew that Luck was the Colts pick.

This means teams can start making trades for the 2nd pick. I thought it was weird too, but apparently there is precedent.

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
Agree. RT @ArmandoSalguero: I'm told the Miami Dolphins are confident they will get Ndamukong Suh.

itshappening.gif

And then the sides can begin laying parameters for a what it is going to take. It is going to take a deal in the vicinity of $102 million over six years. The final deal will average out near $17 million per season but that isn't the important number.

The important numbers are that the deal will have to include about $30-32 million that is fully guaranteed with another $20-$25 million in additional guarantees.

Of that $100-plus million, Suh is going to want a huge chunk in the first three years. That will mean approximately $55 million in the first three years which will be the actual and true money on this coming deal.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-the-remaking-of-a-defense.html#storylink=cpy

gutshot

1. Eagles want to trade up before free agency opens so they know which draft picks (if any) they will have and can target free agents accordingly. Therefore they need to trade up to no. 1.

2. Negotiate with Tampa for the no. 1 pick but tell them you will only do it if they accept prior to free agency opening.

3. Tampa visits with Winston early to help decide whether they want to pick him or trade down.

4. If Tampa declines the offer, the Eagles will look to trade on draft day with another team in the top 6.

I know it is crazy but it fits with the rumors of the Eagles trying to trade up to no. 1, which don't make much sense but are fairly persistent.

Top Bottom