• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Eleuin

Anyone got that Jordan in tears emoji handy?

mjcry1.png

Bread

Banned
Not really. Suh is the only new one and he's sitting on a fat contract now. Jets d-line is still talented, but no longer have rex around to scheme. Bills d-line should be great.

Still... I would like two new starting guards.
"Not really *proceeds to agree with what I just said*"

Pats weakness offensively is interior line, literally every other team in the division's strength is d-line.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stafford is out of excuses IMO. If he doesn't play well this year, with what I presume will be a better/healthier line, we should prepare to move on. We're going to fuck around and waste another superstar's prime (Megatron) due to bullshit.

btw
B_mI-RzUYAA2R8g.png:large

sigh...

Brian Xanders showed up before the 2013 draft. Interesting how that works.

Colasante

I imagine the Dolphins will end up regretting the Suh contract at some point, but today they just got a lot better. If you're going to overpay, you might as well overpay for Suh instead of the Philip Wheelers of the world.

Duxxy3

"Not really *proceeds to agree with what I just said*"

Pats weakness offensively is interior line, literally every other team in the division's strength is d-line.

They would still win the division with connolly and wendell.

Bowser

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 11m11 minutes ago
#Cowboys & DeMarco Murray dragging: Big deals for McCoy & Marshawn are not what Dallas wants to commit. Murray has to take less to return.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 3m3 minutes ago
An opportunity has opened for #Jaguars with DeMarco Murray. They want a centerpiece back and could push hard to price #Cowboys way out.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Could you imagine how kas would react losing suh 1 year then stafford the next year, 2 years later

Stafford leaving may be the best thing for this franchise at that point.

I can't believe what a clownshow this front office is. What an embarrassing statement to leak to the media.

Duxxy3

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 11m11 minutes ago
#Cowboys & DeMarco Murray dragging: Big deals for McCoy & Marshawn are not what Dallas wants to commit. Murray has to take less to return.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 3m3 minutes ago
An opportunity has opened for #Jaguars with DeMarco Murray. They want a centerpiece back and could push hard to price #Cowboys way out.

Still not completely sold on Murray. Good back, but he has an amazing offensive line in front of him.

Dolphins fans complaining they improved their run defense and interior pass rush by a large margin.

I'm fine with it. Dolphins are gonna overpay. That's who they are. D-line was fucking atrocious last year (after their strong start too). They still need a good linebacker though.

Top Bottom