• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Sounding like the price and market for Buster Skrine is increasing
mj-breaking-bad-gif.5449

I like Gore, but he may be too old now. They probably only need to keep him for one year.

I don't remember there being this many done deals before last season's free agency period.
Dont doubt gore hes a true professional. Wouldnt be suprised if he gets 1000 again. Another under rated ability of gore is his paas blocking which cold be huge in the eagles offense

rando14

Can someone tell me if we get a supplemental pick or whatever for him next year when he signs with another team?

I'm not very familiar with how that gets set up or decided.

This is how it worked last year, here you go you
slut

Under the rules for compensatory draft selections, a team losing more or better compensatory free agents than it acquires in the previous year is eligible to receive compensatory draft picks.

The number of picks a team receives equals the net loss of compensatory free agents up to a maximum of four. The 32 compensatory choices announced today will supplement the 224 choices in the seven rounds of the 2014 NFL Draft.

Compensatory free agents are determined by a formula based on salary, playing time and postseason honors. The formula was developed by the NFL Management Council. Not every free agent lost or signed by a club is covered by this formula.

TLDR: Maxwell got paid a shitton, so we'll end up getting a high compensatory (3rd)

Theodore needs to quit bullshittin and come back to Carolina.

He instantly solves two needs (speedy deep ball threat and return man) right away and he already knows the system and everything.

Team was gonna fall off regardless. Defense is disintegrating and Kaepernick will be a shell of his former self without Harbaugh.

fall from what? 8-8 to 7-9 or 6-10? either way, no playoffs.

and how exactly is the defense disintegrating? i'll also go out on a limb and say kap will be better this year than he was last year (mostly because it cant get much worse than last year)

You prob werent around when the last time the eagles cyled in and out players.Basically the jokes arent unwarranted. you guys did fucking shit all and it was lolz. so fuck you.
Scrub please. They're addressing needs. Or should they settle for Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher? Fuck that.

Bowser

Orlando Franklin to Chargers:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 42s42 seconds ago
Yup. RT @UTgehlken: Source on Saturday characterized OL Orlando Franklin to Chargers as "unofficially done."

Top Bottom