• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

JaMarco

o-TOM-BRADY-facebook.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
seachickens were hurt by injuries in the superbowl just as the niners were hurt by injuries in all of our playoffs runs.

sux my seahawks brothers! now we are superbowl loser bro's but at least you guys won one. now we are left ringless with tomsula, york, baalke and a piece of trash new stadium. fuck football!

The 49ers are also going to be cap hamstrung this year without some serious cuts. You also might have a headcase for a QB.

Spinluck

Yeah. He also didn't give up a TD all year iirc.

True Harris had talent around him, but guy can play in the slot, on either side, and is a good tackler/blitzer. He's basically the second coming of Champ, just not as proven yet.

Hopefully he can string together a career like Champ and stay healthy.

Nice. Second coming of Champ indeed.

I don't think Vontae has given up a TD since he arrived in Indy, pretty impressive too if you ask me.

The 49ers are also going to be cap hamstrung this year without some serious cuts. You also might have a headcase for a QB.

not after we cut ahmad brooks.

as for kap being a headcase... i don't agree. just immature and cares too much about what internet neckbeards say. bitch you are a one read running qb who is rich with a great body and gets to bang it out with any woman you want. don't let these fucking losers bait you!

if tomsula is as fucking stupid as i hope he is he will let kap run wild this year!

colin90.0.0.0.gif

lol weddle get rekt

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually think Kap is pretty good. He just needs the right playbook and the team built to his strengths.

rando14

I have a microbio exam today and my anatomy exam + practical on Friday

MRSA please do me a favor and, with your new gun, shoot me!!

MRSA

Banned
I have a microbio exam today and my anatomy exam + practical on Friday

MRSA please do me a favor and, with your new gun, shoot me!!

Actually I got an email from the sheriff's department to pick up my CCW license.

But if I shoot you, who will foot the bill for French Laundry?

New Browns logo being unveiled today. First step on the path to glory. ‪

#‎delusional‬ ‪#‎factoryofsadness‬ ‪#‎screwLAmovetheramsbacktocleveland‬

A supposed description of the new Browns logos from Reddit:

Long story short our truck got in last night to beat a blizzard coming. We are rolling out product on Wednesday, but I'd bet the logos leak tomorrow because If we got this product lots of other stores did too.
The first is a lighter than we're used to Brown block C With a white outline. It's pretty straight forward.
The second is the new helmet. It's a darker orange with a broad Brown stripe bordered in white with what looks like little hats in the stripe like Seattle's wing pattern. Brown facemask too.
The final one is my favorite and if I had to guess, is bet it's the new primary logo. It's a sillouhette of a man from shoulders up wearing a derby hat but his chin is to his chest and the hat's brim covers all but his chin and a smirk. His hat is brown with a orange stripe. His coat is orange and his tie is brown.
I think it's Paul Brown and they can't show his face because of his son that owns the Bengals. But it's seriously bad ass.
I won't post pics because I love my job, but like I said it's probably leaking tomorrow because I know we're not the only store that got a truck tonight.

Crisco

Banned
So it randomly started snowing hard as hell overnight.

I don't know how much salt (if any) is on the road.

#PrayForGrover
#PrayForNCDrivers

Damn, what a crazy winter ya'll are having. Meanwhile, here in SLC, I haven't seen a flake of snow in the valley since December and it's felt almost like spring the last few weeks. Snow = State wins tonight.

Also, I like DWill, but he really fleeced us with that second contract. Just stopped running hard.

Top Bottom