• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

I used to try and power through those games because a lot of times there are pretty excellent mechanics buried under the 11 year old double d's but it's just not worth it.
Yeah, that's what's so frustrating about it. I am a sucker for games like this with mechanical depth and lots of systems but it's just so unappealing when I know the entire game is designed to cater to... certain types... of people.

I don't even mind that they exist but at this point it seems like almost every good retail Vita game is like this. It wasn't nearly this bad on PSP or DS. Vita has the potential to be an unbelievably amazing platform for SRPG's and instead it's a barren wasteland.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, that's what's so frustrating about it. I am a sucker for games like this with mechanical depth and lots of systems but it's just so unappealing when I know the entire game is designed to cater to... certain types... of people.

Sick fucks. The descriptor you are looking for is sick fucks.

Hahaha.

Sticking with the goddamn helmet.

Helmet_Top_Center.png

ampere

Yeah that art is pretty ridiculous. It looks like there is really no plot it's just girls and boobs.

I did love Tactics Ogre and FFTA on GBA back in the day, SRPGs were good fun for car trips.

Underwhelming.

And they ruined their best old logo, the Dawg:

Logo_Comparison.jpg

This is so fucking Browns....

They changed the shade of orange and made the face mask brown. Wonder how much they payed some genius designer to do the work for them, dude was probably laughing all the way to the bank after changing the logo in MS paint within 10 minutes.

But the facemask is brown now!

And it's a new shade of orange to match our "passion!"

And they changed the dog to the dog from Tom & Jerry. The worst.

So, so stupid.

No one would have minded an actual logo. The helmet should stay largely the same, but no one had any problem with ditching the helmet as the logo.

eznark

Banned
Holy shit are you kidding? They even had to put the old logo in the press release for comparison just so people knew they were making a change.

Having a helmet as your logo was dumb enough to begin with. This was your chance to change that, and they even fucked that shit up.

I'm sorry, Browns bros.

all they did was change the faceguard..

Different color orange bro!

Seriously, if they didn't announce the logo change and just changed it from one day to the next, nobody would have ever noticed.

KingGondo

Banned
At least if there's a fan revolt now there's a chance they'll change it back, kinda like with the FSU helmets last season.

I prefer the gray facemask too.

So, so stupid.

No one would have minded an actual logo. The helmet should stay largely the same, but no one had any problem with ditching the helmet as the logo.

The Browns helmet is the single best thing about that awful franchise. Haslam may be an idiot but at least he was smart enough not to fuck with literally the only respectable part of the team.

I'm relatively okay with the new shade of orange, though it does kind of hurt your eyes if you stare at it for too long.

Which is actually quite reflective of the franchise.

Personally like the newer change in Orange, uniform day is tuesday April 14th. 3 jerseys are expected I believe
cleveland-browns-orangejpeg-6d66e11d000e0e46.jpeg

Welp it's already been a day of great excitement, time to call it a early day.

cleveland-browns-orangejpeg-6d66e11d000e0e46.jpeg

those helmets sure are brown

can you imagine the red wings not having red?
Cincinnati reds, with no red on the hat?

crazy

Except they do and always have had brown on the helmet.

Also their home jerseys are brown and will probably stay brown.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Top Bottom