• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Tom Penny

Thoroughly mediocre.

When the Seahawks got the ball back while leading by 10 points early in the fourth quarter, it looked like they had the game in the bag. At one point the Seahawks’ win probability was calculated at 96.5 percent.

That all changed when Tom Brady marched the Patriots down the field on a nine-play, 68-yard drive that resulted in a touchdown pass to Danny Amendola, then the Seahawks’ offense went three-and-out, then Brady marched the Patriots’ offense down the field again on a 10-play, 64-yard drive that ended with a touchdown pass to Julian Edelman. In a span of 12 minutes, the Patriots had gone from a win probability of 3.5 percent to a win probability of 94.1 percent.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

rando14

Sounds like the secondary that lost a player to a torn ACL and a broken wrist, fielded a cornerback that needs shoulder surgery, a corner back with an ulner lateral collateral ligament tear, a safety with a torn MCL, and a safety with a dislocated shoulder, really let us down :(

Sounds like the secondary that lost a player to a torn ACL and a broken wrist, fielded a cornerback that needs shoulder surgery, a corner back with an ulner lateral collateral ligament tear, a safety with a torn MCL, and a safety with a dislocated shoulder, really let us down :(
Poor guys. If they were that hurt they shouldn't have played.

Bread

Banned
We aren't slighting your defense friend! Please don't take cdy's side randall, you know Tom wasn't mediocre!

cdyhybrid

We aren't slighting your defense friend! Please don't take cdy's side randall, you know Tom wasn't mediocre!
This thread needs more reasonable posts to counter the delusion of the Pats lifelongs. None of this would be necessary if you kept your people in line.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Question for you all.

When I played little league, the coaches had a big bag of communal helmets and bats. No one had their own stuff until we got older.

My daughter just started softball and we had to buy all that shit. Coaches are given nothing.

Did something change or is this a California thing?

Weird, yeah definitely when I was growing up it was all provided, just had to bring my glove and a cup.

Just asked my cousin who has his kid going through it, says yeah he had to buy everything but the bats wtf?!?

You have to buy everything as far as I've experienced. Just be grateful your kids don't play hockey.

I've just started it up for myself, deer lord the costs and I'm not even that good.

jbug617

Banned
My friend Chris always keeping this thread classy. Tryouts probably happening soon, I wonder if there is a cheerleader combine.

seachickens were hurt by injuries in the superbowl just as the niners were hurt by injuries in all of our playoffs runs.

sux my seahawks brothers! now we are superbowl loser bro's but at least you guys won one. now we are left ringless with tomsula, york, baalke and a piece of trash new stadium. fuck football!

Top Bottom