• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

500405_1280x720.jpg

#TomBradyTuesday

I threw 2 INTs in the superbowl and got away with it!

Naw, Wesley loves us.

Except for that slut BG the usurper, who once tried to take Wes's throne and famously rooted for America's downfall in a sporting competition last year.

Crisco

Banned
Damn, I'm sorry, man. That sounds like a truly sucky day.

You have no idea man. Honestly, we both talked a tough game before getting the little shit, any huge vet bill and we'd just put him down. But while she was ready to honor that, I just couldn't. He's just a year old, and it was just a broken leg. Fucking hell.

eznark

Banned
You have no idea man. Honestly, we both talked a tough game before getting the little shit, any huge vet bill and we'd just put him down. But while she was ready to honor that, I just couldn't. He's just a year old, and it was just a broken leg. Fucking hell.

Accident, eh?

Draxal

Oh wow,

Jason Kirk ‏@JasonKirkSBN 9m9 minutes ago
We hired the Browns to redesign every other NFL team's logo too

B-oNpfwUsAAs1i0.png:large

How much money did Haslam spend bringing in a crack marketing, graphics design team to just change the franchise's primary color to prison jumpsuit orange?

Crisco

Banned
Our dog just dropped dead out of nowhere Saturday night. Fucking dogs.

Shit, that sucks man, sorry. Yeah, fucking dogs indeed.

So why is DWill dropping this sob story about no Panthers coming to his mom's funeral? What does he have to be bitter about? He got paid elite RB money for bench production. Coming out now almost sounds like an excuse for not playing well this past season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jason Kirk ‏@JasonKirkSBN 9m9 minutes ago
We hired the Browns to redesign every other NFL team's logo too

B-oNpfwUsAAs1i0.png:large

How much money did Haslam spend bringing in a crack marketing, graphics design team to just change the franchise's primary color to prison jumpsuit orange?

So he hired Johnny Manziel to redo the logo too?

Our dog just dropped dead out of nowhere Saturday night. Fucking dogs.
I know that feeling. That was our dog about two weeks ago. Felt fine the night before, then passed away the next day after she couldn't walk properly in the AM. We thought it might have been bloat but after some vet consultation they said it was likely pancreatitis.:/

Sorry to hear that and sorry to hear about your accident as well, Crisco.

Pretty sure this stuff is being produced by Nike with the team management's input.

I'd imagine Nike is intimately involved with basically every logo/uni redesign in the league moving forward.

Colasante

I would love it if the Bills traded for Sam Bradford and had EJ Manuel as their insurance policy. I don't think it's a bad move at all, given the terrible free agent crop and their lack of a 1st round pick, but I don't think it would work out well if it happened.

Top Bottom