• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
On this we can agree

fwiw I still like BoB the coach, but we'll see how he does as a GM. No good options at QB

Yep... fucked at QB, hoping Mallet somehow ends up being the guy. He's got to be better than Hoyer.

I'm also still curious who's getting thrown to besides Hopkins. Waiting to see what the Texans do there.

I have no issues with BoB as a coach at all... iffy on the GM shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Richest owners aren't taking over the league anytime soon. When was the last time a team that won free agency dominated the league?

Bread

Banned
Local radio interview with Andre mentioned 3 names: Peyton, Brady and Rodgers when asking is any of them had called. He laughed and said one of them did but wouldn't give the name of who. Ill try and find the link.
It was definitely Tom, dat BOB connection right mech!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So I guess we are making a push for Dre?

I'm not buying it.

I can't see him wanting to play for Kubes again even with Pey around. Got him nowhere.

He's gonna be a Colt imo.

Godslay

Banned
Local radio interview with Andre mentioned 3 names: Peyton, Brady and Rodgers when asking is any of them had called. He laughed and said one of them did but wouldn't give the name of who. Ill try and find the link.

EDIT: link http://boom92houston.com/7435/andre...se-from-texans-exclusive/.VP8tAaEcozw.twitter 7 minute mark

Probably Brady. Makes the most sense.

I can't see him wanting to play for Kubes again even with Pey around. Got him nowhere.

He's gonna be a Colt imo.

We don't really need him either.

Broncos front runner for Virgil Green. Lock his ass down Elway.

gutshot

Lulz at paying Crabtree 9 million. Overpay when a player stock is at it's lowest. His last 21 games he has 1000 yards and 5 TD's.

Yeah, I'm not saying they should pay him $9m a year. I'm saying they could get him for less than that and could potentially get similar production out of him that they got out of Maclin.

Anyway, he's just a name I threw out based on a list of available free agent WRs and someone I thought the Eagles might have interest in given his build. If they don't, it probably means they see the same things on tape that Fixed sees.

Vareen money:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 58s59 seconds ago
Sounds like Shane Vereen's deal w/Giants will be in the 3-year, $12M range. Not 4 years. Guaranteed money will be about $5M, sources say.

Matrix

lol

But he is on a PLANE dammit! A plane!

I doubt he's lying, it would be stupid and it doesn't fit his personality, but that photo is not geotagged :p He could have taken that pic yesterday or earlier today and posted it from a plane or even from Indy and you wouldn't know.

MechDX

I doubt he's lying, it would be stupid and it doesn't fit his personality, but that photo is not geotagged :p He could have taken that pic yesterday or earlier today and posted it from a plane or even from Indy and you wouldn't know.

Just for BG!
Fuck BG!

Cagey

Banned
Vareen money:

A good price to get a player like Vereen depending on your roster composition. For the Giants, though, he's arguably the third back in a rotation (Williams sucks but I don't think that's shared by the Giants staff). We have too many holes to pay that sort of money for a player to fill that small a role.

Mashing

Man, if Dre ends up in Indy I might have to burn my two AJ jerseys. That's like my worst nightmare (Watt moving on from the Texans is my other). Ugh.

Draxal

A good price to get a player like Vereen depending on your roster composition. For the Giants, though, he's arguably the third back in a rotation (Williams sucks but I don't think that's shared by the Giants staff). We have too many holes to pay that sort of money for a player to fill that small a role.

They want a wrb for McAdoo and he's the best fit there.

I was hoping they'd draft a rb in the middle rounds this year as the value is there, but they're not pass rb's like Vereen.

brentech

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 3m3 minutes ago
Per @PFF, Bulaga played 1,091 snaps in 17 games (incl. playoffs) and had plus-11.9 grade. Gave up four sacks, two QB hits and 23 hurries.

Breer said:
Per source, Brandon Browner won't take a paycut to stay in New England. So they either exercise his option as it stands, or cut him by 4 ET... Browner is owed $5.5 million for 2015. Pats allowed him to gauge interest from other teams, and there is interest there.

Time is ticking away

Matrix

Man, if Dre ends up in Indy I might have to burn my two AJ jerseys. That's like my worst nightmare (Watt moving on from the Texans is my other). Ugh.

Watt ever leaving is by far the worst nightmare of all time.

I'll never burn my AJ jersey... I'll just hope he's washed up.

Browns/Dolphins AFC Championship!
Hopefully you Guys wear your all Aqua uniforms and the Browns have All Orange bright uniforms. And the display on Hd TV is as offensive to the eyes as oregon state vs oregon.
ducks-vs-beavers.jpg

MechDX

Not Coach O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien · 24s25 seconds ago
Butter me up all you want Mallet, you're still competing for that spot.

(just kidding, like I'm really going to start that Hoyer asshole)

dead

Williams (a 4th rounder) was forced into heavy duty when Jennings went down. A guy who barely caught the ball in college and is developing but he "sucks". This is the problem with fandom at times, the guy played ONE season. Might we want to give him a shot to become an actual player in the NFL?

Also, Vareen immediately becomes the 2nd guy on the chart, IMO. He'll be given snaps often. Will he stay healthy is the question?

Watt ever leaving is by far the worst nightmare of all time.

I'll never burn my AJ jersey... I'll just hope he's washed up.

Don't worry, Watt is a cornerstone of your franchise, a leader, and a future hall of famer with a competitive drive. There's no way he will randomly retire at 30 in the peak of his career!
tumblr_mqu6cjauG91r8ng2ho2_500.jpg

Top Bottom