• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Fox318

qternx1.jpg

No way Jose, not happy at all

Will I be wrong? Maybe!!

If only I was a few years older I could work as the Seahawks doctor and fail that babyback bitch myself!! :(

That would be a major fleecing, omg

Good for the Eagles though!!

Rando. Why the Jimmy hate? Just curious.

good night Jimmy Grahams sweet fantasy numbers. At least Seahawks have a legitimate option when passing. How the hell are they gonna stay under the cap when Wilson gets that big deal.

I love seeing the Saints get taken apart piece by piece. Time for them to go back to the NFC South cellar. It's all unfolding so perfectly for Jameis.

Russell Wilson is taking the minimum as payment for losing us the SB. He planned this all along.. it's his ultimate plan to win not 2 SB but to win 20 SB. He took one for the team so we can built the ultimate dream team that the Eagles thought they had with Vince Young and Namdi.

#GoodGuyRussell

Raiders expected to nab Gresham and Pot Roast today as well.

Not a bad haul.

So if Eagles now hold the No.10 pick, I'd say Raiders are back in the trade talks. Assuming Mariota is there at 4, or they don't go higher.

Yo to my fellow 12's remember the day when Luke Wilson drop wide open passes?

JIMMY TIME!

No but seriously.. Russell bootlegg Jimmy run 50 yards down the field. Safeties come up for Russell... BOOOOOOOOOOOMSSHAKALALA BAYBEEEEE

Maybe Unger consistent injury problems are pissing the team off. And maybe they going to go with the"nobody believe in us" theory with our OLine.

Fox318

Still think in the end the Pats get it done. If not expect to hear about those tampering charges in the next few weeks.

lol ok.

Pats get to cheat in the playoffs and a owner answers why his GM made such a shitttty deal and everyone in NE cares about the rules.

_woLf

JIMMY TIME!

No but seriously.. Russell bootlegg Jimmy run 50 yards down the field. Safeties come up for Russell... BOOOOOOOOOOOMSSHAKALALA BAYBEEEEE

Maybe Unger consistent injury problems are pissing the team off. And maybe they going to go with the"nobody believe in us" theory with our OLine.

As long as they re-sign Lemuel JeanPierre. I honestly thought he was a pretty damn good backup center.

JIMMY TIME!

Well, nobody believes in the O Line...

MechDX

Source: WR Dwayne Harris will sign a five-year deal with the #Giants worth $3.5M per year. $1.7M fully guaranteed at signing.

rando14

Alvin Bailey Jr. ‏@Bailey_67
Say it ain't so smh

Alvin the only guy on the squad who knows what's up ;_;

Rando. Why the Jimmy hate? Just curious.

Heh hate's a strong word, definitely don't hate the guy, just never been a fan. Overrated catcher, awful blocker, injury prone. I got REALLY soured on him when we played the Saints last year, he caught a ball and saw Kam Chancellor and ran BACKWARDS cause he was so scared of getting popped. What a babby!! Also a couple years ago he got into a tiff with some Seahawks players because he was practicing in their side and he wouldn't leave, iirc Bruce Irvin snatched the ball from him and kicked it down the field :jnc

Oh and he has a big contract which is annoying as balls

Bowser

Dov Kleiman ‏@NFL_RealUpdates 3m3 minutes ago
#Giants signed former #Cowboys WR/Returner Dwayne Harris for a 5-year, $17.5 million deal with $4 million signing bonus. $7.1m guaranteed.

Top Bottom