• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Furyous

Let me get this straight: The Seahawks received Jimmy Graham...

This is some cheat code shit. Russell Wilson needs more help. Watch Seattle find a way to sign CJ Spiller.

CardsGAF: We got Iupati. Now all we need is Carson to QB us to greatness or at least have Logan develop faster.

Does this mean the end of the Matt Barkley era in Philly? Went from a projected top ten pick one year before drafted to not mentioned at all.

images

BELIEVE

overcast

Fucking Rams could have gotten a WR at 10, I would have taken another year of Bradford to see what happens.

Wow man. Fucking mediocre team, Foles is barely better if at all. Done already with 15/16 season.

Syrinx

Chip is going all in for Mariota and that could be the move that actually could make the move up to 1 possible. 10 to 1 is a lot less of a stretch than 20 to 1.

Alvin the only guy on the squad who knows what's up ;_;

Heh hate's a strong word, definitely don't hate the guy, just never been a fan. Overrated catcher, awful blocker, injury prone. I got REALLY soured on him when we played the Saints last year, he caught a ball and saw Kam Chancellor and ran BACKWARDS cause he was so scared of getting popped. What a babby!! Also a couple years ago he got into a tiff with some Seahawks players because he was practicing in their side and he wouldn't leave, iirc Bruce Irvin snatched the ball from him and kicked it down the field :jnc

Oh and he has a big contract which is annoying as balls

We also have an absolutely terrible track record of trading for big name receiving threat.

Maybe.. Jimmy get hurts only play 2 games, but we win the SB! Then he punches someone in the face...

harSon

Banned
Let me get this straight: The Seahawks received Jimmy Graham...

This is some cheat code shit. Russell Wilson needs more help. Watch Seattle find a way to sign CJ Spiller.

CardsGAF: We got Iupati. Now all we need is Carson to QB us to greatness or at least have Logan develop faster.

Does this mean the end of the Matt Barkley era in Philly? Went from a projected top ten pick one year before drafted to not mentioned at all.

Prepare for Woodley to show up fat to training camp and get fatter by the regular season, all while rocking sweat suits on your sideline all season due to injury :3

Is there official word on what the actual Bradford trade is? I'm very skeptical its a 1st round pick swap. Maybe just maybe this isn't all about Mariota and Eagles really will move forward with bradford

Farooq

Banned
NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors · 32s32 seconds ago
RT @AdamSchefter: Falcons adding LBs: Former Texans LB Brooks Reed is expected to sign with Atlanta as is former Cowboys LB Justin Durant.

Not really big news considering the other moves that happened today. However, this is a big loss to me.

I was hoping the Cowboys would be able to resign Durant. This sucks.

BigAT

Honestly, how the hell do so many of you guys fall for fakes? Are you already following fake account or something?

Perplexing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So do Jets fans actually break the Revis jerseys back out after shitting on you guys by winning* a ring* in New England just last season?

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 10s10 seconds ago
The #Texans are making an effort to sign Vince Wilfork. Need a nose tackle, and he's very familiar with Romeo Crennel.

Top Bottom