• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bowser

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 40s40 seconds ago
Confirmed -- 49ers sign WR Torrey Smith for $40 million over 5 years with $22 million guaranteed.

Holy fuck man.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
So do Jets fans actually break the Revis jerseys back out after shitting on you guys by winning* a ring* in New England just last season?

I mean, I'm a Yankee fan and had to "root" for Roger Clemens at one point. Shit happens in sports. But fuck Clemens though.

So basically Seattle's first pick in the draft is going to be, more or less, a THIRD ROUNDER

5rPAgcj.jpg

Rando I'm here for you buddy!!

Boose

Is there official word on what the actual Bradford trade is? I'm very skeptical its a 1st round pick swap. Maybe just maybe this isn't all about Mariota and Eagles really will move forward with bradford

Read its a 1st round swap and a 2nd round pick next year.

Or its a 1st round swap and a conditional pick next year.

Not sure which to believe but I don't really like either one.
Happy about the cap space though.

Jarnet87

Back to Jake Locker....

Still can't believe he is retiring...WTF...lol

He is doing NFL teams a favor by not joining the journeyman QBs guild. Guy cares so little for football he doesn't even want to earn a cool mil riding pine. 2011 gonna go down as one of the worst class of QBs in NFL history.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He is doing NFL teams a favor by not joining the journeyman QBs guild. Guy cares so little for football he doesn't even want to earn a cool mil riding pine. 2011 gonna go down as one of the worst class of QBs in NFL history.

Honestly find it hard to believe he didn't want to hold a clipboard for free money. Guess hes already made his money though and hes still young enough to switch back to baseball.

Bowser

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 24s24 seconds ago
Heard same, 3 other teams as well. RT @JohnMiddlekauff: The #Raiders are in on the DeMarco Murray sweepstakes, per source

Who is he??

Was he any good?
He's grown as a player a lot during his time with the Browns. He played opposite of Haden and was pretty good. He's best suited for the nickel role, could probably be a top nickel back in the league. But he'll play well for you guys across from Revis.

Top Bottom