• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Cromartie is the only CB I'd want.

gal_backpage_0112.jpg

Cro's coming home to his fam in Jersey!

The Eagles roller coaster is fascinating to watch. It's something new every day and every move makes me confused. It's either genius or insane and chip is back in college in 2-3 years

effzee

Chip Kelly.... I backed everything he's done thus far. Right now he can go fuck himself though.

I know you loved Foles so it must be extra hard.

I was prep to move on from him but had no idea Chip loved Bradford so much.

Makes sense why we had to free so much cap space by cutting McCoy, Cole, etc...to take on Bradford's cap hit.

Dave Spadaro also suggesting Eagles will extend Bradford.

Well might as well get used to it. Bradford to Huff, Cooper, and Mathews! Yum!

Sanjuro

Makes sense why we had to free so much cap space by cutting McCoy, Cole, etc...to take on Bradford's cap hit.

I still don't see the huge issue with the move. Chip is on the hot seat early, and it's either something or a 2014 redux. I don't think it's great, but nothing of great value is lost.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Things have really spiraled out of control in philly quick.

Roller coasters have seconds of relief in between their moments of terror.
It's a nice distraction as I hit refresh and wait to see the news report of Demarco leaving the Cowboys for some team. At this point it's going to happen. I wish Dallas could have franchised him, but The Dez deal didn't get done in time.

jbug617

Banned
Rumor going around is that the Pats dropped out on the Revis talk on Monday. Jets were bidding against themselves
@jeffphowe: I heard from well-connected source who wasn't part of Revis-Pats talks that Pats dropped out ystrday, allowed NYJ to bid against themselves.

Pepiope

It sucks, but I'm an Eagles fan before a Foles fan, so I'll live. Foles, a 4th, and a 2nd for Bradford essentially....I don't know what to say. I swore we got the #10 pick until half hour a go.

i went to watch a movie hoping after the movie some better news about the Eagles would have happened..

nope.

even though FA isn't done, It's going be a LONG wait till the draft...

I disliked Nick Foles as well, but we could have got a better deal surely....SURELY...

I just don't understand what these guys see in Bradford.....

At least Jake Locker retired.

If Chip thought he couldn't get Mariota, Bradford's Plan B. He thinks he can fix Bradford like he thinks he fixed Sanchez, and you know he thinks he fixed Sanchez because he's still there and Foles ain't.

Rumor going around is that the Pats dropped out on the Revis talk on Monday. Jets were bidding against themselves

So then why didn't they pick up Browner while they still could? They got rid of both of their good CBs so the Jets could be "duped" into paying more for Revis?

Nah.

JNA

Banned
AFCE gonna be competitive next year.

It's about damn time.

But I have a feeling the Pats will still be up there. Especially now with 7 playoff teams in each conference now.

When was the last time the Pats didn't win the division anyhow? Besides the Matt Cassell year?

Top Bottom