• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Says the guy who accused Troy Aikman of being gay to sell books. RT @RealSkipBayless: Revis chose salary over legacy.--Matt Miller Twitter

Damn.

andthebeatgoeson

Man, it gets worse. Just worse. I would love to have Foles now.

Wait, after that Super Bowl, the Eagles offseason is the worse thing I've ever seen. Completely blows that play call out of the water.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Says the guy who accused Troy Aikman of being gay to sell books. RT @RealSkipBayless: Revis chose salary over legacy.--Matt Miller Twitter

Damn.
Does anyone actually listen to anything Skip Bayless has to say? Revis' legacy was already cemented.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So, two years later, the Jets have Revis back and added Sheldon Richardson and Shaq Evans for letting him sow his oats? Idzik was a fucking genius.

gal_backpage_0112.jpg

Cro's coming home to his fam in Jersey!

To all 20kids?

cdyhybrid

Both statements still hold true.

Your boy just got traded for a shit sandwich and a 5th rounder, and you're still saying he's better than a QB that won the Super Bowl, set records for pass efficiency and had more wins in his first 3 seasons than anyone in history.

5M6Dcbl.gif

TheFatOne

Been studying and just heard the news. Really thought the Pats were going to lock him up. Was really great watching Revis shut down everyone he played against even for just a season. Glad the Pats won the super bowl, but now that defense is going to be garbage again.

Pepiope

Your boy just got traded for a shit sandwich and a 5th rounder, and you're still saying he's better than a QB that won the Super Bowl, set records for pass efficiency and had more wins in his first 3 seasons than anyone in history.
Wilson has a ring just for being on the team

He doesn't have a second for trying to participate.

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF 53s53 seconds ago

Running back Roy Helu had an Elusive Rating of 108.6 in 2014; the best for any back with at least 30 touches

Helu also a league-best 11.7 yards after catch for a RB.

Nice. Like the signing. Also like the Lee Smith signing, we really needed an inline blocker.

JABEE

None. Bet was voided due to terms

I'm like the Chip Kelly of bet making. Innovating!

I know the bet was voided due to our terms, but I still feel like the Eagles were the losers of the Foles trade.

I was so happy after work today when I thought the Eagles were moving up 10 spots in the first round AND getting a 2nd round pick for swapping QBs with the Rams. :(

Damn.

Wow at that burn. Skip Baseless is the ultimate troll, use to find the show funny with his Tebow nonsense. Now is laughable for all the wrong reasons.

Top Bottom