• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

B_yJHJDXEAEXogC.jpg:large

Scared yet?

cajunator

Banned
Basically, Rodgers is on another level currently when it comes to QB.

Brady, Manning, Brees, Romo, Big Ben are on that second tier

Luck, Wilson, Flacco and Eli are on that third tier (with Luck and Wilson probably heading up to the second tier next year)

Fair enough

I don't know why Philly fans and media want mariota. That's a decent team NOW. They need a QB that can win NOW and that was probably foles. If they leverage everything for mariota they would just be closing their window before it began

effzee

I know the bet was voided due to our terms, but I still feel like the Eagles were the losers of the Foles trade.

I was so happy after work today when I thought the Eagles were moving up 10 spots in the first round AND getting a 2nd round pick for swapping QBs with the Rams. :(

Same here. I thought we had the #10 pick locked up :(

MechDX

I don't know why Philly fans and media want mariota. That's a decent team NOW. They need a QB that can win NOW and that was probably foles. If they leverage everything for mariota they would just be closing their window before it began

Even after Maclin, McCoy and Foles have been ejected?

Pepiope

Chip needs to realize that Howie is a football guy. I understand why there was a power struggle. I'd hate to see the team I built get destroyed in a couple months too.

Godslay

Banned
Come on Broncos. We need O-line help.

Schofield will get a shot at RT. Same with Paradis at C. LG is a question mark. LT and RG are good and Clady knows ZBS already.

Manny Ramirez will probably get cut and his cash will be infused to sign a vet to match up with draft picks for OL.

Kubes and Rico will get it figured out. Good thing is we aren't tied down to guys who won't fit the ZBS. Bad part is, we've got to find them.

Godslay

Banned
Percy meeting with the Bills tomorrow? Man if they come together that will be an interesting team.

If Cassel can just be a good enough decoy and protect the ball they'll have a good enough offense.

Trey

Percy meeting with the Bills tomorrow? Man if they come together that will be an interesting team.

If Cassel can just be a good enough decoy and protect the ball they'll have a good enough offense.

Ain't shit without a solid offensive line.

effzee

I bet Buffalo wishing right now they could have had Bradford.

Ha

LJ11

Pretty much. Show me what they do with the OL. It's hard to build one through FA. We have Glenn, Wood is average at best, and then it's a bunch of done nothing young guys.

Can't ground and pound if you can't get any movement up front. That's why I hate the McCoy trade, makes no sense. He ran behind a great OL, we're one of the worst.

I bet Buffalo wishing right now they could have had Bradford.

Ha

Would be on IR before 3rd game of preseason with that OL.

"Well there goes the neighborhood SMH..."

"This gonna be a long off season...." - @Blafell1

Jojo needs to learn what "The Patriot Way" means.

effzee

Yes, please. Although he probably will need a season or two to get comfortable in the EN EFF EL.

Jets might be interested in Fitzpatrick. If so that might take them out of the running for Mariota.

Man Mariota might still fall if Tennessee and NYJ pass.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jets might be interested in Fitzpatrick. If so that might take them out of the running for Mariota.

what? a marginal at best starting qb/nice backup is not going to stop a team from taking a franchise qb,

honestly don't think mariota is the guy but its way better to swing and miss instead of not addressing qb at all.

Godslay

Banned

Pretty much. Show me what they do with the OL. It's hard to build one through FA. We have Glenn, Wood is average at best, and then it's a bunch of done nothing young guys.

Can't ground and pound if you can't get any movement up front. That's why I hate the McCoy trade, makes no sense. He ran behind a great OL, we're one of the worst.

Would be on IR before 3rd game of preseason with that OL.

Skill players on O (except QB) and defense are there at least.

Maybe I have unfounded faith in the Bills to at least be able to put a line together to run the ball.

Top Bottom