• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Trent Truck will not be in the league next season. The Colts are purposely fucking with him to get out of paying him his guaranteed money. He wouldn't have even started last season if it wasn't for injuries and they immediately improved their running game by putting the people below him on the depth chart above him.

Some people just couldn't accept that such a well regarded high draft pick could bust. He was billed by most as the best RB prospect since Peterson.

why would reggie bush choose the niners over the pats? we are going nowhere and kap would rather throw to a triple covered WR 30 yards down the field vs. a wide open RB in the flats that has no one within 10 yards of him

Spinluck

Trent Truck will not be in the league next season. The Colts are purposely fucking with him to get out of paying him his guaranteed money. He wouldn't have even started last season if it wasn't for injuries and they immediately improved their running game by putting the people below him on the depth chart above him.

Some people just couldn't accept that such a well regarded high draft pick could bust. He was billed by most as the best RB prospect since Peterson.

It's crazy that he got that kind of acclaim. I have never seen a flash of brilliance from him on the field. Especially if we're telling Adrian Peterson type flashes.

He can pass block though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's crazy that he got that kind of acclaim. I have never seen a flash of brilliance from him on the field. Especially if we're telling Adrian Peterson type flashes.

He can pass block though.

It was all downhill from here:

trentrichardsonbeast.gif

rando14

Greg Jennings released, another ex-Vikings receiver... hmmm what are the chances he ends up here :|

sign him and play him at FB! he is good at running directly into defenders and that is a fullbacks main job. do your fellow Trent a favor baalke!

That would actually be a pretty good idea now that Bruce miller is trying to beat his career to death. Trent probably still has too much pride at this point (for whatever reason)...

Spinluck

Not a bad idea actually, he can't run but he can catch. Perfect replacement for Vereen.

His best plays were catches, but unlike Vereen, he's about as good as Tammy in open field. Vereen has some really good hands, not sure why I needed the SB to remind me of this.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vereen was so good at catching the ball. I'm glad he got paid and will do well on the Super Bowl Champion 8-8 final wild card New Jersey Giants.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's the risk of building the roster like the Colts did. It's the best time to try it though as it's before they have to pay Luck and can just cut most of these if it doesn't work out.

LevelNth

Banned
The Bush signing reeks of us making him an offer he didn't like earlier in the week, but with Spiller to the Saints and the Pats saying no thanks he had no choice. He'll be great as our third down back if he stays healthy, just too bad he likely won't.

Spinluck

It's the risk of building the roster like the Colts did. It's the best time to try it though as it's before they have to pay Luck and can just cut most of these if it doesn't work out.

Yeah that was by thought behind it, might as well try to pull all stops now. We've made moves to improve the O-line, but not the run defense which is a bit concerning. The Pats were the only team that really runs on us like that, and they use a specific formation for it. Good thing we're not even midway though the off-season yet. I'm hoping more moves are made.

How old is Pollard, I heard he asked to be released by the Titans?

The Bush signing reeks of us making him an offer he didn't like earlier in the week, but with Spiller to the Saints and the Pats saying no thanks he had no choice. He'll be great as our third down back if he stays healthy, just too bad he likely won't.

i wonder if he still returns punts? that could be valuable for us as well. i like bruce ellington a lot but i just don't think he has what it takes in the return game. he was kind of thrust into that position and didn't have any back breaking turnovers but just didn't give us much of a spark

Draxal

I'd be less concerned if we had a pass rush but right now it's JPP, Hankins and unknowns. Draft is going to be interesting.

Well, I'll say this if, the defense shows a marked improvement this year, all the blame could be put on Fewell because the talent sure hasn't gotten better.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
why would reggie bush choose the niners over the pats? we are going nowhere and kap would rather throw to a triple covered WR 30 yards down the field vs. a wide open RB in the flats that has no one within 10 yards of him

gotta be the money.

any pass catching rbs left? might be james whites time to shine.

Top Bottom