• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Link

The Autumn Wind
One is a parm eating, Buick driving, pizza slinging, shotgun shooting, master of captialism. A real red-blooded American hero.

While the other is a thug who rolls with other thugs sharing their ill gotten gains.

At some point the quality and legitimacy of the ring is more important than the quantity and in this case the legitimacy of said rings.

Peyton's one legit ring holds more value than all of NEs combined.
I didn't know Putin drove a Buick.

So you're saying Robinson will get better with us? All i was saying basically 0 grade or not should result in an upgrade. Hope we draft someone as well but not reach

I'm saying PFF is a crock of shit and their ratings are worthless.

Chargers interested in Michael Crabtree and Stevie Johnson. Damn Chargers gonna be tough in the division, offense going to score points.

Didn't do much good for San Fran.

Stevie Johnson has talent but he's a moron. Crabtree at best is a possession receiver.

Godslay

Banned

It's too bad that they weren't $30M under the cap like that guy proclaims.

Elway and Davis took deferred payments (which is a standard operating procedure, even back then) because the Broncos were cash poor due to trying to build the new stadium. League thought it was outside of the standard amount and time period and took exception to it.

I'm sure Pepperidge knew that though.

Also it helps to remember that those were the early days of that particular salary cap / CBA. Rules were still being settled and certain teams including the Broncos were fined. CBA usually gets patched up to prevent loopholes after it's introduced.

Drakeon

Crabtree injury really cost him shocked that he might get a 2 year deal or a prove it deal for a team like some suggest.

He's had all of one half of one good season at the end of 2012. That's it. That's the only time hes really been a good or great receiver. Doesn't shock me at all.

It's too bad that they weren't $30M under the cap like that guy proclaims.

Elway and Davis took deferred payments (which is a standard operating procedure, even back then) because the Broncos were cash poor due to trying to build the new stadium. League thought it was outside of the standard amount and time period and took exception to it.

I'm sure Pepperidge knew that though.

Also it helps to remember that those were the early days of that particular salary cap / CBA. Rules were still being settled and certain teams including the Broncos were fined. CBA usually gets patched up to prevent loopholes after it's introduced.

Wow, what a nice way to say they were caught cheating.

MechDX

I'm on my phone so I have avatars and gifs turned off. Easy to forget how disturbing Manning can look.

phantasm_5_tall.jpg

Come here BOY!

Godslay

Banned
Wow, what a nice way to say they were caught cheating.

Yeah all that money we paid to that certain CU alum to turn over the ball 4 times in the AFCCG in 1997, I agree that should have counted towards our cap that year.

It was a choke of epic proportions beyond anything I've seen Manning do.

Not to mention TD out rushing the Bus. What a great year that was.

MechDX

Stephen Fastenau ‏@IPBG_Stephen · 15m15 minutes ago
Ron Parker says in text message he plans to sign with Kansas City. @TerezPaylor

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah all that money we paid to that certain CU alum to turn over the ball 4 times in the AFCCG in 1997, I agree that should have counted towards our cap that year.

It was a choke of epic proportions beyond anything I've seen Manning do.

Not to mention TD out rushing the Bus. What a great year that was.

This was basically my first game as a fan :(

Spinluck

Is Trent Richardson going to be in the league next season? He's talented enough to land a back-up position, but he seems like kind of a dick. How crazy would it be if a guy who two (2!) teams thought was worth a first-round pick was out of the league in four seasons?

Best part about Trent is that he blamed us for him being shit. Even though we gave him so many opportunities, that people were starting to question the sanity of our coaches for even having him in the line up and taking carries.

Useless fuck.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Best part about Trent is that he blamed us for him being shit. Even though we gave him so many opportunities, that people were starting to question the sanity of our coaches for even having him in the line up and taking carries.

Useless fuck.

Same stuff we heard in Cleveland. Only difference is no one gave a fuck cause it was Cleveland.

MechDX

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson · 7m7 minutes ago
Adrian Peterson told #Vikings he's still not happy. Ball totally in their court. If he goes on block, #Cardinals will offer high draft pick.

Jerruh?

Spinluck

With all these olds on the roster we'll be fine after the Luck deal. Luck, TY, Castonzo are the 3 pieces we need to keep on offense. I'd like one of the TEs (preferably Allen) too, but we'll see.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 16s17 seconds ago
Reggie Bush and 49ers reached agreement, per sources. Bush back in California.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 18s19 seconds ago
Vikings announce the release of WR Greg Jennings

Top Bottom