• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm up. Gotta take oldest son to his SAT. Having Saturday be another up early day blows hairy donkey schlong.

I'm up early too to go to some Houston rodeo thing with the girlfriend and her parents. Sucks because I didn't sleep well this week and I really needed to catch up.

I blame mech.

jakncoke

Banned
Patrick Robinson had a pff grade of 0.1 last year, ike was -8.9 and brice -2.8, so thats something positive...right?!?!

also lol maxwell last year grade was -0.2 as was crom. 100 million for neg grade cbs lol

cajun just how bad was corey white and his -17.8 grade?

cajunator

Banned
Patrick Robinson had a pff grade of 0.1 last year, ike was -8.9 and brice -2.8, so thats something positive...right?!?!

also lol maxwell last year grade was -0.2 as was crom. 100 million for neg grade cbs lol

Well there was one game against the Cowboys where they were making 30-40 yards per play...

I wake up early when Im off work. I hate sleeping in. How do yall do it?
By Friday I'm a zombie. Saturday morning is usually catch up day. On the bright side I did write 1k words this morning on my book.

Goddamn you're old
In a little over two years I need to switch my One a Day vitamins to 50+ so yes I'm old.

Jesus, man. What was it like meeting him? Jesus, that is.
It was rad. He was a riot at parties.

Remember the Alamo?
I was there. Luckily I took Spanish in high school and talked my way out.

I'm up early too to go to some Houston rodeo thing with the girlfriend and her parents. Sucks because I didn't sleep well this week and I really needed to catch up.

I blame mech.
I blame mech too.

JaMarco

That guy who helped us win the Superbowl?
B85TuE8CUAAF17P.png

Yup, that's him. His 1st and Brady's 4th.

Godslay

Banned
Putin has the same amount of rings as Peyton?

Damn

One is a parm eating, Buick driving, pizza slinging, shotgun shooting, master of captialism. A real red-blooded American hero.

While the other is a thug who rolls with other thugs sharing their ill gotten gains.

At some point the quality and legitimacy of the ring is more important than the quantity and in this case the legitimacy of said rings.

Peyton's one legit ring holds more value than all of NEs combined.

One is a parm eating, Buick driving, pizza slinging, shotgun shooting, master of captialism. A real red-blooded American hero.

While the other is a thug who rolls with other thugs sharing their ill gotten gains.

At some point the quality and legitimacy of the ring is more important than the quantity and in this case the legitimacy of said rings.

Peyton's one legit ring holds more value than all of NEs combined.
nah

PFF.

Brice McCain was their worst rated CB when we got him from the Texans.

Top Bottom