• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Patriots giving Alan Branch $6.6 million (max, as PFT said) over 2 years could well be a sign Vince Wilfork's market has become too pricey.--Breer

Buy up the Geritol stocks. Heading to Indy

Tom Penny

I hope Vince goes to Houston and not Indy. They are loading up. Vince in the middle with Watt and the mystery Clowney could be a sick tandem.

slabrock

Banned

iZouVzGhCNpGN.gif

Ben got payed
@JasonLaCanfora: Ben Roethlisberger contract is a win/win. 4 new years in the deal with $88M in new money. Big Ben gets a record $65M in 1st 3yrs of deal...

@JasonLaCanfora: Roethlisberger gets a true guarantee of $60.75m at the time of signing - another record - and that $65M/3yrs is all but guaranteed...

MRSA

Banned
MRSA don't turn into kas please

I'm not fat and poor so don't worry. I also haven't drank in 2 weeks, better than kas already.

EDIT: Speaking of degenerates, a 14 year old girl came in with a ethanol level of 300, she was somehow still alive. Might've been the meth that was keeping her breathing.

MRSA

Banned
So Meth>Coco?

Meth is for poors

Actually if you want to shoot up heroin, I recommend a speedball of meth/heroin. Usually its coco/heroin but cocaine metabolizes too quickly so you're left with just heroin. Of course you can overwork your heart and induce cardiac arrest with either combo but that's for you to figure out.

Amazed by the fact that the Broncos offered Tyrod Taylor a contract.

I heard that too, how big was this supposed contract, I thought we were bringing him in because he is familiar with the system Kubs during his time with the Ravens as a 3rd string. My guess is Broncos would probably try to move Brock if they could move up in the draft if they felt he wasn't the right QB to lead this team.

Godslay

Banned
I heard that too, how big was this supposed contract, I thought we were bringing him in because he is familiar with the system Kubs during his time with the Ravens as a 3rd string. My guess is Broncos would probably try to move Brock if they could move up in the draft if they felt he wasn't the right QB to lead this team.

Apparently more than what the Bills offered him.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to bring someone familiar with Kubes system. I don't think they'll move The Broz, it would be more of insurance and probably to assist with getting other guys up to speed with the offense.

It is an interesting move though. I just think they have too much time in Brock to not give him an extension and a shot at being the QB.

Top Bottom