• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
140629184639-hernandez-surveillance-0617-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

The defense is saying that's an iPad? bionic pls.

zychi

Banned
140629184639-hernandez-surveillance-0617-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

The defense is saying that's an iPad? bionic pls.

we all know he did it, but how can a blurry video of him holding an object
gun
prove it? he could just have a collection of illegal guns. its innocent until proven guilty. did goodell see the full video? the jury should know what goodell thinks

e: it could be a wii gun, it could be a bb gun. and what gave the court the right to tap into his home video security? because someone said he was at a scene of a crime? still waiting for the video of bin laden being shot dead

zychi

Banned
12/33, 126 Yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs

The Andrew Luck Playoff Way

Luck 3-3 in the playoffs, 1 AFC title game.

Stafford 0-2 , no NFC title games

The Stafford way.

Also, fuck you guys, I can't remember his first name and now I just think of Taco Bell and Fatford as his name.

Malalaw

Luck 3-3 in the playoffs, 1 AFC title game.

Stafford 0-2 , no NFC title games

The Stafford way.

Also, fuck you guys, I can't remember his first name and now I just think of Taco Bell and Fatford as his name.

gol15.jpg

Him? Josh Freeman. Someone fuse him and Stafford together.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm way to lazy to compile stats from Staffords two playoff games against the Saints when he was 23 and our highway robbery loss to the Cowboys but those wins are irrelevant, Stafford has had much better games against better teams.

Unlike MRSA I have things on my plate and I'm not talking about cocaine.

Construction industry is hitting full boom right now and I've got jobsites and deadlines I have to meet. A nice, long day at work today and I'm tired. Still feelsgoodman.jpg And this time I'm not taking anything for granted and will apply myself like Matthew Stafford training in the offseason.

zychi

Banned
I'm way to lazy to compile stats from Staffords two playoff games against the Saints when he was 23 and our highway robbery loss to the Cowboys but those wins are irrelevant, Stafford has had much better games against better teams.

can't remember what happened? did the gifs of the game get deleted?

MRSA

Banned
Why does that fat fuck Kas constantly bring me up like I'm a threat to him? Granted I'm better looking, charming, athletic, and can handle my vices.

JNA

Banned
The heists in GTA Online are fun as hell.

...at least with people who know how to play. Some of the randoms are annoying as fuck to deal with. -_-

Spinluck

12/33, 126 Yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs

The Andrew Luck Playoff Way

Heh. Luck has continued to overachieve given what's around him... while Stafford continues to underachieve with what's around him and having a top ranked D.

There are like 10 starting QBs now that would've been able to get at least one playoff win with some of the teams Stafford has had.

So you can keep taking your shots at Luck, he was garbage against the Pats but so was the rest of the team. I won't try to act like he doesn't shit the bed and that he couldn't play better. Meanwhile you can keep ref bitchin' brah. In the end, Luck has already gotten closer to a SB than Stafford ever has :)

Andrew-Luck-GIF.gif

Fucking Arians drew that play up, we should've kept him :'(

cajunator

Banned
Heh. Luck has continued to overachieve given what's around him... while Stafford continues to underachieve with what's around him and having a top ranked D.

There are like 10 starting QBs now that would've been able to get at least one playoff win with some of the teams Stafford has had.

So you can keep taking your shots at Luck, he was garbage against the Pats but so was the rest of the team. I won't try to act like he doesn't shit the bed and that he couldn't play better. Meanwhile you can keep ref bitchin' brah. In the end, Luck has already gotten closer to a SB than Stafford ever has :)

Andrew-Luck-GIF.gif

*hugs Spin but doesnt eat his cooking

Striker

The heists in GTA Online are fun as hell.

...at least with people who know how to play. Some of the randoms are annoying as fuck to deal with. -_-
I only played the first two but they are awfully fun. Hoping to try the third one with my usual crew this week.

Sure did.
Right. So no reason for them to deal Cooks away, especially for a third string halfback.

There were rumors on this Giants board about them talking with NO about Kenny Vaccaro. I thought he had a down year but he is still quite young. Kind of hopeful Reese has an idea for the safeties. And he has yet to really mess with the OL outside cutting J.D. Walton. Still need another starter on the OL, another DT, a starting DE opposite JPP, and of course more competition at safety. At least the division isn't so hot, but the defense still has huge holes.

Milchjon

Am I missing something, or is the whole Darren Sharper case not as big a deal in the media as you'd think it would be?

Kinda just hear news trickling out every now and then, but no bigger debate.

Rorschach

Am I missing something, or is the whole Darren Sharper case not as big a deal in the media as you'd think it would be?

Kinda just hear news trickling out every now and then, but no bigger debate.
What's there to debate? There's a pending gag order on the case btw.

jakncoke

Banned
I just read bens guaranteed number, we're never leaving cap hell :(

With Bell heading towards a mega deal as well in like 2 years. We be fucked :(

Milchjon

Are A Capella groups a (respectable) thing at American colleges?
There's a capella covers for pretty much anything on Youtube, but I never hear of it being relevant in Germany...

Top Bottom