• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Bowser

CAPWgaXU8AIGlim.png:large

edit: fuck off Mech do some work damnit

effzee

Shit Tebow?

Fits that #culture Chip trying to build with quality players like Riley Cooper.

I guess he will be fun to have around as QB3. Barkley is done if Tebow is signed.

Or this could just be a camp body.

OR!!! He could be backing up Mariota once Chip trades both Bradford and Sanchez for thr #2 overall pick.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Kellen Moore also played a bunch of low level schools for the majority of his games.

True; but he also faced TCU and Colin Kapernick led Nevada a bunch; and if the BCS reshuffling has proven anything...it might be that a lot of the assumed wisdom in the past was complete garbage (TCU walking into the Big 12 and promptly wrecking everyone, including SEC teams, Missouri walking into the SEC and promptly taking over the SEC East). I wonder how many of those teams he was on would have taken down one of the collegiate powers.

The SEC showing this year should have been a wakeup call to everyone about our prior beliefs. Echo chamber schedules do have their downsides.

squicken

For one game and one game only, I'd rather try and win a game with Tebow than Matt Barkley. Just go crazy with a David strategy. All Barkley is going to do is a much poorer job doing the same things as the two guys ahead of him. If your 3rd string QB is playing multiple game you are screwed anyway (unless you are the lucky ass Packers)

The Eagles will go 3-13, fans will be on suicide watch, and Chip will take off the mask like
VNSL2Yc.gif

and reveal he's Wellington. Giants fan ruining Philly from the inside.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
For one game and one game only, I'd rather try and win a game with Tebow than Matt Barkley. Just go crazy with a David strategy. All Barkley is going to do is a much poorer job doing the same things as the two guys ahead of him. If your 3rd string QB is playing multiple game you are screwed anyway (unless you are the lucky ass Packers)

Seriously we're talking about a league where Ryan Lindley and Joe Webb have started playoff games in the past few years.

RBH

Dang really? I'm sitting here, trying to learn about the vesicoureteral reflex and the angiotensin pathway and whatnot, kiiiiiinda a pain in the dong!!

So did you decide that you're going to go into internal med?

Still deciding between IM and neuro.

effzee

Damn I didn't know there was so much vitriol for Chip.

He's taken over 4-12 team and had back to back 10 win seasons.

Unless the Eagles finish 1-15 he isn't going anywhere. And even if you consider the moves on offense to be lateral, he has improved the D just with the few FA pickups. Draft is still left.

Barring major injuries all across the board I don't see them finishing worse than 7-9. And I def think they can win 10 +

jmdajr

Damn I didn't know there was so much vitriol for Chip.

He's taken over 4-12 team and had back to back 10 win seasons.

Unless the Eagles finish 1-15 he isn't going anywhere. And even if you consider the moves on offense to be lateral, he has improved the D just with the few FA pickups. Draft is still left.

Barring major injuries all across the board I don't see them finishing worse than 7-9. And I def think they can win 10 +

I don't hate him. The circus can bring enjoyment to lots of people.

Furyous

God is good: Chip brings in Tim Tebow for a workout.

If Chip turns Tim into a legit backup quarterback then he belongs on the Mount Rushmore of coaches. The idea of Dirty Sanchez and young Moses on the same team is a good look for the world. Eagles fans are MAD AS SHIT right now and I don't blame them... Yes, I do blame them because they need to see the big picture. A revitalized legit backup Tim Tebow is worth at least a fourth round pick in the future. Even add a trade stipulation that takes into account jersey sales, ESPN coverage, and Skip Baseless mentions.

Are the Cowboys, Washington Professional football team, and Giants ready for Tim Tebow? Can their defensive coordinator scheme against the greatest goon QB in NFL history? Any defensive coordinator that allows Tim to pass for anything close to 250 yards deserves to be fired, LOLSTEELERSLOL. In closing, Chip has to cut Matt Barkely and sign Tim Tebow because it's the human thing to do. Some Eagles fans hate Chip now so imagine what happens when Tim Tebow completes two passes per game and averages a 46.5 QB rating.

Top Bottom