• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

effzee

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-only-mock-draft-version-30-post-free-agency/

Eagles fans I think that's the best most desirable mock draft I've seen yet for all their picks. Very reasonable too for when each of those guys might be available.

One thing is the way he sees it play out, the secondary still wouldn't be addressed with the earliest picks. And after missing out on McCourty Eagles might wait to address OLINE and use the #20 pick to select the best secondary player. Would love to have Fisher.

Of course it's written by Jimmy Kempski, who called DeSean being let go well in advance, and still thinks Chip will try to go for Mariota.

zychi

Banned
Damn I didn't know there was so much vitriol for Chip.

He's taken over 4-12 team and had back to back 10 win seasons.

Unless the Eagles finish 1-15 he isn't going anywhere. And even if you consider the moves on offense to be lateral, he has improved the D just with the few FA pickups. Draft is still left.

Barring major injuries all across the board I don't see them finishing worse than 7-9. And I def think they can win 10 +

Just curious, who will play RB when Mathews and Demarco get injured?
Who's your QB when Bradford goes down again?
Do you have a WR?

Furyous

I liked Furryus better when he wasn't trying so hard

What do you mean trying so hard? Furryus is a lame pun by the way. In any event, Eagles have to do the right thing for the people and sign Tebow. Matter of fact let me find Tebow's number one fan on ESPN for his take on this matter.

Eleuin

https://twitter.com/IanKenyonNFL/status/577541458816729088

1408.gif
Lmao, best offseason

"To win a Super Bowl my rookie year as a Pat and win another 1 my last year as a Patriot is such a blessing I couldn't write a better ending" - @wilfork75

If anyone needs me I'll be in my room crying.

Respect

Damn, was hoping Vince would come back...GL Vince!

I just overheard part of a conversation, "...turns out she doesn't have Alzheimer's, it was just the flu.."

"Tim Tebow has come and gone from Philadelphia. Team is not planning to sign him at this time. We'll see if anything changes." - @AdamSchefter

This truly is the worst day.

Top Bottom