• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MechDX

Well, how about this: Former Broncos and Patriots QB Tim Tebow is working out today for the Philadelphia Eagles, a source confirmed.-Schefter

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Looking at the first round of the draft, outside of Oakland I'm not seeing any team with a need for WR. I honestly wonder if Cooper or White can fall to 15 for the Niners.

On the other hand, I think Armstead will be there as well and he is a perfect fit on our DL right now.

If WR's keep falling, with the Hawks out until the 3rd round now, DGB falling to our 14th pick in the 2nd might not be insane...

Basically, unless Leonard Williams drops to the Raiders, I imagine the WRs will go Kevin White / Amari Cooper to Raiders, Amari / Kevin White maybe to the Jets; Davante Parker / Kevin / Amari to Vikings, whoever is left to the Dolphins, and then get to the 49ers? Also, Bears may want a WR to replace Brandon Marshall.

DGB probably won't make it past the raiders 2nd rd pick unless something really bad pops up on the character issues.

MechDX

Basically, unless Leonard Williams drops to the Raiders, I imagine the WRs will go Kevin White / Amari Cooper to Raiders, Amari / Kevin White maybe to the Jets; Davante Parker / Kevin / Amari to Vikings, whoever is left to the Dolphins, and then get to the 49ers? Also, Bears may want a WR to replace Brandon Marshall.

DGB probably won't make it past the raiders 2nd rd pick unless something really bad pops up on the character issues.

Probably would not rule out the Texans taking a WR in the first. Don't think they will but not impossible

Respect

Win one for the Chipper.

Tebow-thumbs-up.jpg

MechDX

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro · 1m1 minute ago
Chip Kelly, laughing maniacally, texts his buddies: "Watch this.."

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro · 14s15 seconds ago
In my Howie Roseman update ... I'm guessing Howie is now repetitively running head first into a wall at NovaCare.

lol

LevelNth

Banned

I don't see the Jets or Vikes taking a WR unless it's clearly BPA, but at that point it's still a coin toss.

zychi

Banned
Who does everyone have in the ncaa charity basketball game for non-paid athletes tournament championship?

I have Kentucky over Zaga.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eagles become legitimate contenders now and have ascended to true Dream Team status with Tebow on their squad.

They've found a way to ascend to a level beyond Dream Team status.

Whether or not it's Ultimate Dream Team or Dream Team 2 remains to be seen.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 22s23 seconds ago
Former Packers CB Tramon Williams has reached a three-year agreement with the Cleveland Browns, per source.

bulldogonjetski.gif

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 17s17 seconds ago
#Texans have finalized a deal for wide receiver Cecil Shorts III.

Bullonjetski,gif

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Kellen Moore is better than Sanchez

Real Talk: If Kellen Moore had NFL QB arm strength; he'd be a franchise QB. That man was a MONSTER in college.

I don't see the Jets or Vikes taking a WR unless it's clearly BPA, but at that point it's still a coin toss.

Amari would easily be BPA for Vikings. Maybe even for Jets. I think a lot of the draft hinges on Mariota going at 2 or 6.

effzee

Redskins signed former Seahawks safety Jeron Johnson to a two-year, $4 million contract.

Damn I was hoping the Eagles picked him up. Very solid pickup.

Sober GM is doing well. This could be trouble for the NFC East. Still his biggest test will be the QB situation... and staying sober.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
At least Tebow won a playoff game!

Better than one of the quarterbacks I've seen touted around here as being the greatest franchise QB of all time.

Real Talk: If Kellen Moore had NFL QB arm strength; he'd be a franchise QB. That man was a MONSTER in college.

Amari would easily be BPA for Vikings. Maybe even for Jets. I think a lot of the draft hinges on Mariota going at 2 or 6.

Kellen Moore also played a bunch of low level schools for the majority of his games.

Top Bottom