• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

axjXM2p.jpg

I want one of these images for Schaub.

Godslay

Banned
Tebow could still be an Eagle if the trade Barkley

Too late the Eagles are now damned like the rest of the teams who have glanced upon the Lord's face and traded or cut him.

Broncos traded Tebow, beat on miraculous play by Flacco. Blown out in Superbowl. Bedshitted against the Colts. Fox has finally been fired so now the curse is dead.

Jets released Tebow. Buttfumble happened.

Patriots cut Tebow. Gronk injured, Hernandez goes on killing spree, busted cheating on the way to what could have been a legitimate Superbowl. Paying players $5M for not even playing for their team.

Eagles brought him in for what appears to be a workout, and let him walk without a contract. To be continued...

JABEE

Too late the Eagles are now damned like the rest of the teams who have glanced upon the Lord's face and traded or cut him.

Broncos traded Tebow, beat on miraculous play by Flacco. Blown out in Superbowl. Bedshitted against the Colts. Fox has finally been fired so now the curse is dead.

Patriots cut Tebow. Gronk injured, Hernandez goes on killing spree, busted cheating on the way to what could have been a legitimate Superbowl. Paying players $5M for not even playing for their team.

Eagles brought him in for what appears to be a workout, and let him walk without a contract. To be continued...
Chip didn't cut Tebow. He promoted Him.

Pepiope

Super Bowls

Spinluck

Youre' right. Absolutely

I'm not saying it's the answer, but that they are doing something and there are more moves to be made. Just adding that to your quote list. Lol.

It's like me saying you guys aren't doing anything about your secondary after signing Moore and the draft still coming up.

Tennessee defense:
Pts 29th
Yds 27th
Pass yds 15th
Rush Yds 31st

Jaguars defense:
Pts 26th
Yds 26th
Pass Yds 22nd
Rush Yds 27th

Colts Defense:
Pts 19th
Yds 11th
Pass Yds 12th
Rush Yds 18th

Houston Defense:
Pts 7th
Yds 16th
Pass Yds 21st
Rush Yds 10th

Will be interesting to see how much this changes. Pats and Steelers game killed us lol.

jbug617

Banned
Bill's thoughts on Vince
"Few players reached or will ever reach the special level of Vince Wilfork. He is a great champion and one of the classiest people I have ever been around – just a kind, genuine and giving person who was all about our team, football, winning and bringing joy to others. There may have never been anyone at his position with as much strength, toughness, intelligence, instinctiveness and athleticism. He is the best defensive linemen I ever coached, an all-time great Patriot whose place on our team will be missed but whose remarkable career as a Patriot will be remembered forever."

Top Bottom