• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Tramon Williams and Randy Starks signed with the Browns?!?

#WEDIDIT!
#WEGOTTHIS!
#NOMOREBROWNWATER

iqAmTSnOxc5de.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice signings for the Texans. Now if we only had a QB :p

Bread

Banned
Vince and JJ was supposed to happen in New England, not Houston :(

Oh well, I guess we can trade Brady over there for 4 firsts and let them have a ring or two.

Bread

Banned
With Vincey going to Pats South, I'll need to update my fandom list.

1. Dolphins
2. Chargers
3. Texans
4. Seahawks
5. Patriots
6. Jets

Go Texans!

brentech

I thought we'd bring him back on a one or two year contract while we built up some depth, since we just lost House as well.
So we went from almost too many players, for better or worse, at both ILB and CB, to too few players at both positions. Packers got some work to do in this draft.

MechDX

Is Jadeveon Clowney going to be an impact for the Texans this season doe?

50/50 chance basically. Just don't rush him back

the one to potentially watch is Whitney Mercilus. Last year of his rookie deal and I don't see the Texans picking up his option if he does not show marked improvement.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow. Wes you need to take action on bread, he is violating the laws of nature

He doesn't care

He'll just look up from his beer and say something about how everyone needs a hobby before drinking another pint.

Browns fandom breaks everyone like that though

Top Bottom