• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

jakncoke

Banned
lold at Brady Quinn being 3 on kipers big board

isnt furoyous the browns fan that jerks off Conner Shaw and is convinced he will be a star?

... Who are you again? For the record young person, my writing shits all over yours in real life but continue the trolling.

R1SFCj6.jpg

Truly living up to one's tag.

MRSA

Banned
Its so hot that I'm drinking cofy

I bombed my physio quiz, gonna go pick up some bourbon to forget. I think its because I didn't have cofy before my quiz.

Bread

Banned
If it has online franchise and defensive backs who can actually cover then day fucking one. See what you cunts can do without your PA All Cross bollocks.
I just want fun game play with an AI that isn't bullshit, is that too much to ask for?

I like Madden a lot.

I've been playing in the Madden-GAF league and I have had a lot of fun.
I play in a league and the game is way too easy to cheese/take advantage of formations.

Arc

Wait, people here think Madden is actually good? I mean don't get me wrong, some years (like this year) its passable and satisfies my football game craving, but it's not a "good game" by any means.

There's a reason the PC community for 2k5 is still so active.

MRSA

Banned
Is there any reason for me to keep my PS3? Thinking about trading it into Gamestop towards a PS4 for $175 and then return the PS4 the next day and buy Amazon gift cards with the $175 credit.

Top Bottom