• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Is this when we romanticize about 2K5 and call it the greatest gift God's given us since Tebow was born even though it was just a good game that happened to be $20 and wasn't made by big bad EA Sports?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Miami Heat have retired the jerseys of their two best players.

CAQo8LiUIAADeMW.jpg

cdyhybrid

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 5m5 minutes ago
Chris Canty to visit the Seahawks on Thursday, according to a league source

Who?

Edit: 3-4 DE for the Ravens? Sounds interesting.

Tom Penny

I think he would have already signed if he wanted to be a Patriot

Free-agent receiver Stevie Johnson soon won’t be a free agent any longer.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the former Bills and 49ers receiver intends to pick between the Chargers and Patriots on Tuesday morning.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Chris Borland, one of the NFL's top rookies last season, told "Outside the Lines" on Monday that he is retiring because of concerns about the long-term effects of repetitive head trauma.

kaiju

Borland retiring after one season. You gotta be kidding me. What are all of the Niners just going to retire now?

JABEE

I wonder if more players will do this.

I guess Borland didn't think the potential for early onset dementia, death, and other neurological conditions was worth the money. I can't really blame him.

Money and glory doesn't mean a thing when you are no longer able to recognize or respond to your loved ones.

JCizzle

I wonder if more players will do this.

I guess Borland didn't think the potential for early onset dementia, death, and other neurological conditions was worth the money. I can't really blame him.

Money and glory doesn't mean a thing when you are no longer able to recognize or respond to your loved ones.

Yo but why nobody else retiring except for our fucking players. I bet they all just have broken hearts over harbs like me

Or Tomsula just fucking sucks

Top Bottom