• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Spinluck

Peanut M&Ms are the only good ones, and are one of the few edible candies for me. Even then they're kind of crappy.

Anyway, my gf wants a break. I told her we might as well say fuck it and end it there. Rather not waste the time, no OT thread necessary!

#singlespinmightbeback

I can't even joke about something like that.

Idzik was so bad that I feel like I can't make fun of other teams.

I wasn't kidding though, we'd get a 6th or 7th with a massive restructure of his contract and still take a 6.6 million hit this year SMH thank you Jeff Ireland

Peanut M&Ms are the only good ones, and are one of the few edible candies for me. Even then they're kind of crappy.

Anyway, my gf wants a break. I told her we might as well say fuck it and end it there. Rather not waste the time, no OT thread necessary!

#singlespinmightbeback

Come down to LA and we'll go celebrate with blackjack and hookers (we get our own hookers)

#singlespinmightbeback

I had peanut M&Ms, because I'm cool like that.

How long were you guys together? Come to Boston in the summer, we'll hit the clubs shirtless.

Colasante

Mike Wallace won't be traded, just like Darrelle Revis, DeMarcus Ware, and Steve Smith weren't traded last offseason. He'll probably be cut. I'd like to see him in Carolina, personally, though I don't know if the Panthers have a strong enough locker room to handle a diva like him.

Mike Wallace won't be traded, just like Darrelle Revis, DeMarcus Ware, and Steve Smith weren't traded last offseason. He'll probably be cut. I'd like to see him in Carolina, personally, though I don't know if the Panthers have a strong enough locker room to handle a diva like him.

We traded Martin, Hickey will work his magic

cashman

Banned
If the Dez Bryant video is bad enough the Cowboys might be able to get him really cheap and then spend the franchise tag on Demarco Murray. Everybody wins!

Fox318

zqWt9lO.png

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/570707891264622594

bAsoOWn.gif

6YuJ6.gif

N2FpF.gif

SjTTF6u.gif

u7XUgGF.gif

Colasante

We traded Martin, Hickey will work his magic

Jonathan Martin was due $824,933. I don't think any team will give up even a 7th round pick for the privilege of paying Mike Wallace $9.85 million, knowing that the Dolphins are unsatisfied with him and he'll go for much less if he were to be cut.

squicken

Late on this, but the Rams hired both their new OC and QB coach with Bradford's input. He's not going anywhere. Fisher really needs a winning season this year, and his best hope for that is 16 games from Bradford

I said during the season that people were going to be surprised how in-demand he would be. There are simply no good alternatives for teams that lack a QB

"Reggie Bush found his career rebirth in 2011 in Miami, under OC Brian Daboll and OL Dave DeGuglielmo. Both coaches on NE staff." - @PP_Rich_Hill

Something to consider if Vereen goes elsewhere.

zychi

Banned
If the Dez Bryant video is bad enough the Cowboys might be able to get him really cheap and then spend the franchise tag on Demarco Murray. Everybody wins!

Except the Cowboys will be paying a RB who fumbles and is constantly injured (with the exception of last year) wayy too much. Get AP at a discount, get someone in the draft. Don't pay Demarco. Let someone like the Jets overpay him

Colasante

"Reggie Bush found his career rebirth in 2011 in Miami, under OC Brian Daboll and OL Dave DeGuglielmo. Both coaches on NE staff." - @PP_Rich_Hill

He'd have to make $3 million or less for it to make sense to me. I don't hate the idea, but I think they'd be better off taking a chance on a 2nd round pick like Ameer Abdullah or Jay Ajayi instead of trying to fill the Faulk role with a veteran.

Jonathan Martin was due $824,933. I don't think any team will give up even a 7th round pick for the privilege of paying Mike Wallace $9.85 million, knowing that the Dolphins are unsatisfied with him and he'll go for much less if he were to be cut.

A restructure would be expected but I don't actually believe we'll trade him. I fully expect the dolphins to keep him after trying to trade him because it's what we do

#thatssodolphins

JaMarco

Bush would be great if he's cheap. And he should be, teams usually don't value 30 year old RBs.

Tamanon

Banned
Idzik is only being hired as a cap guy, not a GM role. He apparently did that pretty good in New York, just not the full GM role.

bionic77

It's in the blood like a disease or STD.

I think we need to do additional medical research into seeing whether or not there are defective genes out there so that parents can be warned while the fetus is still developing.
That's the plot of GATTACA.

Also Spin sorry about the gf.

But there are many sluts out there who need you and can help you forget.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

#singlespinmightbeback

That's pretty balla of you. I'm glad you had the stones to do that!

MRSA

Banned
I never been to a rave and too old to start going at 27, shit I'm too old to be going to clubs.

I've done enough drugs without ever going to a rave anyway.

ampere

Only if he's dirt cheap.

I'd rather we keep Vereen. He's a tough hard worker and he already knows the offense.

cdyhybrid

I never been to a rave and too old to start going at 27, shit I'm too old to be going to clubs.

I've done enough drugs without ever going to a rave anyway.
I'm 28 man. Didn't go to my first one until I was 25. Lots of younger people but the crowd is getting older as the music gets more popular.

cdyhybrid

Can someone PM me the link for 2000?

I want to relive the Lakers dynasty.

And this way I can also stop the Pats at the same time.

You can watch NBA games in prison right?
The Blazers and Bengals taught us that you can even maintain a pro sports career while in jail.

Fox318

Idzik is only being hired as a cap guy, not a GM role. He apparently did that pretty good in New York, just not the full GM role.

The team is in a place where they HAVE to spend money. They are having a hard time signing their own players because they know that the team is in a place where they have to spend money.

They have to overspend on almost every signing.

There should be riots outside of the jags stadium.

Top Bottom