• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

LevelNth

Banned
Rotoworld said:
ESPN's Terry Blount reports the Seahawks are "very close" to a contract extension for Russell Wilson.

"From what I've been told they're very close, they're just trying to make sure every single thing is in place," Blount said. "It's going to be bigger and crazier and different from what any contract has ever been." There's been speculation Wilson could give the Seahawks a hometown discount if his deal is fully guaranteed. The Seahawks want Wilson to take less money in exchange for financial stability. Seattle currently has $14.2 million in salary-cap space.
What's everyone think, $25m per year? Lower if they guarantee the whole thing? Does Luck get more or less?

jakncoke

Banned
What's wrong with ketchup on tacos? I use barbecue sauce anyway. Next thing I know people are going to tell me it's a bad idea to take a shot of 151 in the morning to help warm yourself up.

so far i know about you

connor shaw will be the next thing
bbq sauce on tacos

ye your track record man...

Bread

Banned
So Greg has been trying to kill me this whole time...?
For those with gata stomachs coffee is poison :(
Doctor give you any info on what may of caused it or did he chan you and let you look up on webmd while he was high on pills
Could be bacterial, could be because of my diet. They'd have to do an endoscopy to figure it out and it's not a huge difference to me so I'm just going to skip it.

rando14

For those with gata stomachs coffee is poison :(

Could be bacterial, could be because of my diet. They'd have to do an endoscopy to figure it out and it's not a huge difference to me so I'm just going to skip it.

Tough break man. Did they give you anything? PPI I'd guess?

Bitch medscape is way better than webmd. But it requires more than forest high school knowledge to understand.

Uptodate for me

:jnc

MechDX

Thought continued meetings between AP, Vikings were a good sign. But those have stopped. Was told today Peterson wants to play elsewhere.--Twitter

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
That was some amazing crawfish. They are definitely back in season and enormous.

That crude oil must give it an extra kick.

I take prilosec otc daily. Fucking heartburn no matter what I do, but that turns it into just air burps

I have acid reflux, but I rarely get heart burn, usually just a shitty feeling in my stomach that leads to a lot of coughing/gagging or feeling nauseous. Sometimes vomiting. I take Dexliant for it.

Furyous

so far i know about you

connor shaw will be the next thing
bbq sauce on tacos

ye your track record man...

I never said Connor Shaw would be the next thing. Connor Shaw is (as of the 2014 season) better than Johnny Manziel as a quarterback. For the record, that is an entirely true statement. My preference for barbecue sauce on my tacos is my preference so let me cook.

cajunator

Banned
That crude oil must give it an extra kick.

I have acid reflux, but I rarely get heart burn, usually just a shitty feeling in my stomach that leads to a lot of coughing/gagging or feeling nauseous. Sometimes vomiting. I take Dexliant for it.

crawfish are raised inland not in the gulf.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Coffee is the worst.

1329414634_dog_slap.gif

cajunator

Banned
the perfect dipping sauce for crawfish is melting a quarter stick of butter in a bowl, pour in a bit of sesame oil and some tony chacheres. Oh my god cher.

Fuck AP. He literally has no justification for all of this complaining as it was his actions that put him in the place at the first place. Seems like his agent is just trying to screw him over in hopes of getting a new contract with a bonus for the agent's paycheck. I honestly am reaching the point that I'm wishing the Vikings just leave him under contract and let him hold out while paying him no guaranteed money and wasting yet another year of his career. Unless of course they can get a good return from some crazy team, without any regard for what team AP says he wants to play for or not. The only consideration should be what results in the best return for the team.

Top Bottom