• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

I didn't watch the Dolphins much. Was he missing easy tackles as frequently as he did as a Detroit Lion? Dude just plays stupid, no technique beyond "torpedo at moving target."
I don't remember him missing too many tackles but he did have that same playing style. He was serviceable, the big problem is the injuries.

Jameis Winston throwing passes to Kenny Stills.

CAgYbrhU8AAEpzU.jpg:large

Sure, why not.

ampere

Jameis Winston throwing passes to Kenny Stills.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAgYbrhU8AAEpzU.jpg:large[img]

Sure, why not.[/QUOTE]

Beach football always makes me think of this guy [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Edwards_(running_back[/url])

My dad talks about him sometimes, great RB we drafted but he destroyed his knee playing beach football. Apparently came back to the NFL for a tiny bit but not as a starter

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 3m3 minutes ago
Free agent CB Alan Ball leaves #Panthers visit without a contract.

Getts can't even get it done with D-list bargain bin scrubs.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Bread, what tests have you done in the past? I had some serious stomach issues for 2 or 3 years... I don't know exactly what changed, but I can tell you I was on an antibiotic- augmentin- that caused severe issues in terms of urgency. Immediately after I recovered from that I've never had a problem. It may be an issue of resetting the flora in your stomach

Bread

Banned
What do you guys think Bead left us in his will?
I am Bread Lawyer, I have the results of your Will Testament. To Rando, Greg, BG, TDR, and Chris, he leaves the rights to his biography. To Steelers gaf he leaves his Jimmy photo collection. To the euros he leaves his clothes, since they are so ahead of the curve that only the euros will appreciate them. To gata he leaves one (1) bag of dicks. He says "suck my diiiiiiick" to everyone else.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I am Bread Lawyer, I have the results of your Will Testament. To Rando, Greg, BG, TDR, and Chris, he leaves the rights to his biography. To Steelers gaf he leaves his Jimmy photo collection. To the euros he leaves his clothes, since they are so ahead of the curve that only the euros will appreciate them. To gata he leaves one (1) bag of dicks. He says "suck my diiiiiiick" to everyone else.

Ewww. Those pictures all have stains. Maybe jak will take them.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol who was it? I remember the avatar and everything. Updated stats about his improvements and all. Always felt bad knowing Tjack was never gonna be anything.

Yeah i can see the avatar in my head but im blanking on the name. He tricked me into thinking TJac might be good before i saw him actually play as a rookie.

Bread

Banned
Just checking in, Bread is still dead. I think he's in purgatory playing The Game of Life against Death, or something lame and ironic like that.

Top Bottom