• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Florida was so sticky. Made me want to shower every 30 minutes. I guess if you live there you just get used to the humidity, but being from Seattle I thought it sucked balls.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Because of moving combined with work I haven't had the time to go grocery shopping. The third day in a row I've ordered Dominos Pizza because of the 50% off deal. I think it'll be the last for awhile.

RBH

What do trees and dogs have in common?

Bark
NH9gE7v.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Despite Suh leaving the Lions Super Bowl odds are 33/1. Sound investment if you want to make some money.

Martin Mayhew also attended Michigan States Pro Day and Todd Gurley visited. We're going RB in the first two rounds with either Jeremy Langford, Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I was on fire tonight at the bar, struck out three times with three separate ladies.

Shame circle is real.

I keep telling you that adding a mini-sombrero to your penis, while entertaining in the confines of your own home, is not an appropriate ice breaker.

cajunator

Banned
That thread with the ED doc crying after some kid dying made me :lol

EMS workers have a high burnout rate not because of people dying, but because of degenerates like Bead coming into our services rather than going to see their primary care physician or degenerate "chronic pain" patients. OH and fuck "good samaritans" calling 911 when they see a passed out homeless guy.

We don't like having relationships in EMS, that's why we only have our patients for a few minutes to a few hours.

Also last night I saw Fournier's Gangrene, now that is the most fucked up shit I have ever seen in my life.

Thats like rotten taint.
no wonder you are always angry.

minx

Bears scheduled visits

Player name, position, projected round (CBS draft board)
1. Amari Cooper-WR (1st)
2. Angelo Blacksun-DT (UDFA)
3. Bendarick McKinney-MLB (2nd)
4. Byron Jones-CB (2nd)
5. Carl Davis-DT (2nd)
6. Danielle Hunter -DE (2nd)
7. Devante Parker-WR (1st)
8. Eli Harold-OLB (1st-2nd)
9. Greg Mancz-C (6th-7th)
10. Josh Shaw-CB (3rd)
11. La'el Collins-OT (1st)
12. Mario Edwards-DE (2nd-3rd)