• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

jakncoke

Banned
Sheiiiiittt. Pick up your kids at an elementary school and watch all the MILF's in yoga pants picking up their kids.....Trejo needs to come with me a couple times.

Speaking of milfs, I love the day we do the road that leads to the elementary school. Young milf driving by getting their little demon child to school, I dont even mind them nearly running me over

MechDX

Speaking of milfs, I love the day we do the road that leads to the elementary school. Young milf driving by getting their little demon child to school, I dont even mind them nearly running me over

SUV's everywhere.

of course driven by 30 something women in yoga pants.....

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 3m3 minutes ago
Vince Wilfork's request before signing with #Texans: "Somebody’s got to get me a smoker at the facilities (that) says ‘For Vince Wilfork.’ "

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 4m4 minutes ago
Wilfork was joking. Sort of. "That didn’t happen. But I need a smoker." #Texans

Smoker.gif

Saw this little stat on another forum, since 1985 only 15 teams have won the SB,,,

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
3-San Francisco, Dallas
4-NYG & NE...

MRSA

Banned
That thread with the ED doc crying after some kid dying made me :lol

EMS workers have a high burnout rate not because of people dying, but because of degenerates like Bead coming into our services rather than going to see their primary care physician or degenerate "chronic pain" patients. OH and fuck "good samaritans" calling 911 when they see a passed out homeless guy.

We don't like having relationships in EMS, that's why we only have our patients for a few minutes to a few hours.

Also last night I saw Fournier's Gangrene, now that is the most fucked up shit I have ever seen in my life.

MechDX

Couple interesting comments from a Houston Chronicle interview with Texans owner Bob McNair:

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...hp?t=eafd1705d3d8ff4dd2&cmpid=twitter-premium

McNair is intrigued by the Wilfork signing, not only because of his impact on the defensive line but his influence on talented second-year nose tackle Louis Nix III, who spent his rookie season on injured reserve.

"Vince has been a terrific player," McNair said. "He's not 25 anymore, but we believe he can do the job for us, especially on first and second down.

"He plays hard. He'll be a good influence on Nix and show him what it takes to be a winner. Nix is healthy now. Having Wilfork mentoring him will have an impact on him.

"Nix is going to have to earn a spot. Physically, he's capable of doing that. We want to see the dedication and passion and have it show up on the practice field."

My biggest hope with the Wilfork signing was him kicking Nix in the ass and make him live up to his damn potential

McNair likes O'Brien's style of coaching, including what he believes are some special characteristics.

"I like the fact that when he sees someone not carrying out their responsibility, he corrects it immediately on the field," McNair said. "He doesn't worry if he's going to offend a (position) coach if he corrects the player. If he sees something that's not being done properly, he's right on it.

"He holds his coaches and players accountable. Sometimes loyalty can make a coach overlook poor performance,
and Bill has a clear understanding that everybody has to perform, and it doesn't matter who you are. If you aren't performing, he'll make a change."

Shots fired directly at Kubiak.

Fox318

That thread with the ED doc crying after some kid dying made me :lol

EMS workers have a high burnout rate not because of people dying, but because of degenerates like Bead coming into our services rather than going to see their primary care physician or degenerate "chronic pain" patients. OH and fuck "good samaritans" calling 911 when they see a passed out homeless guy.

We don't like having relationships in EMS, that's why we only have our patients for a few minutes to a few hours.

Also last night I saw Fournier's Gangrene, now that is the most fucked up shit I have ever seen in my life.

Isn't that the whole point of urgent care centers?

Furyous

rando14

What did he do?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE!!! (c) Lana. I see that animal and think food for two years.

Browns signed Dwayne Bowe and it feels so good. Now all we need to do is find a way to finagle/gank someone for their low first round draft pick...

What's the verdict on Archer's current season?

Dont browns already have 2 firsts, why do you need a 3rd?

Furyous

Dont browns already have 2 firsts, why do you need a 3rd?

Call me crazy but I want Mariotta. If this were Madden I'd trade one of the firsts, a fourth, seventh, and my fifth best player for the rights to Mariotta. However, thankfully this isn't Madden and Farmer hopefully knows what he's doing.

McCown is a great mentor for Mariotta anyway. Mariotta needs at least a year to develop into a starting NFL QB anyway, as of right now, don't quote me on this statement later.

I can confirm the attack happened. I was walking to university mall from USF, and saw the whole thing go down......but here's the twist: gata was wearing a jaguars t-shirt.

Milchjon

I only put ketchup on a small number of foodstuffs cause I'm weird that way, but realistically, it pretty much fits with anything...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MechDX

I know your just joking but it could be true. Big bro Manning would be the GM. I bet your like finally right?

I'm dead serious. I read an article about it when Adams died and I agree completely. Peyton may not be majority owner but will basically run the team IMO.

Narag

I'm dead serious. I read an article about it when Adams died and I agree completely. Peyton may not be majority owner but will basically run the team IMO.

Wasn't one of the things going on around even before then being Peyton offered a stake in the team if he went to the Titans or do i have my timeline messed up?

Top Bottom