• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

RBH

The thing I love to do on Saturdays is spend 2 hours at the eye doctor.

Eye agree
NH9gE7v.gif

brentech

I have two GIFs on my computer I made from game one 2013 of Richardson making some moves for good gains.
Something happened to that guy.

jakncoke

Banned
Then say that. Stop the " they didn't support me in my time of need " BS.

Im not his pr manager, just saying vikebikes have no shot at a sb and AP has to realize his time in the nfl is coming to an end even if the leaf and whip of his children abuse was held under wraps

I once made an Okcupid account with Jak whilst in IRC. And my entire bio consisted of my love for being shirtless and the twilight movies. I looked at it today and saw I actually got a few messages.

Probably bots breh

Wait that's tinder

My personal favorite

"I was readin' your profile and it said that you hardly wear shirts... In the meantime us ladies have to wear them all the time...=)
Aug 24, 2012"

Her picture is gone though, so I can't see what she looked like :(

jakncoke

Banned
I once made an Okcupid account with Jak whilst in IRC. And my entire bio consisted of my love for being shirtless and the twilight movies. I looked at it today and saw I actually got a few messages.

chocha you never even get on irc anymore. but after seeing your face on snap i can see why the other gender would message you, shame they dont realize you're a patriots fan or they'd run

Fox318

Tis is a shame.

The Jets fucking up a selection to unanimous boos is a staple of the draft.

The Bears fans aren't nearly vocal enough nor are the Bears incompetent enough to replicate the magic.

The fans cheered the Milliner pick but booed Richardson

(to be fair the team needed a WR and not a DE)

Top Bottom