• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Slo

Just watched 30 for 30 on Christian Laettner. Everything they say people hate him for I count as reasons to like the guy.

I don't have a 1080 hd TV and everytime I watch one, I'm like damn this is what 1080 is like!..... Stupid 720
Edit: I have like no hd channels on my TV though. I watch browns regular season games in SD like a poor

zychi

Banned
I don't have a 1080 hd TV and everytime I watch one, I'm like damn this is what 1080 is like!..... Stupid 720
Edit: I have like no hd channels on my TV though. I watch browns regular season games in SD like a poor

Until you get a real tv and hd. You are not allowed to make fun of anyone in this thread.

OTAHD NFL is free. There is no reason you are watching the shitty Browns in shit SD

3hQcN3u.jpg

Bread

Banned
Hey guys I never received a birthday present from my old friend Chang, has anyone heard from him lately? I hope he's ok.

Furyous

Man the Russell Wilson kid is pretty damn cool. I like him.

First non Texan player on Twitter I'm going to follow.

Russell Wilson has that "IT" factor that just translates into the NFL game. He needs to follow the Tom Brady blueprint (practically guaranteed deal for less money) for contracts, in my opinion, and trust in Seattle's front office.

Rex says there's a QB competition and LOFL at Jeff Tuel still in the league. Washington State's own Jeff Tuel is still in the league getting a check. I'm pulling for Tyrod to win the competition because he's a good guy but something tells me Matt pulls it off somehow at least to start the season.
The Pats win at least 11 games and make the playoffs/Super bowl but it's good that the Bills are improving.

zychi

Banned
PS4 and X1, the generation of disappointments, bullshit trailers, and mediocre remakes.

I'm down to 3 games I care about coming out this generation now that R6 turned out to be a bullshit ubi trailer again.

Zelda
MGSV
720p 30fps Uncharted 4

:(

Greg

my body is ready for bloodborne. was going to pick it up last night in LA but they didn't have any copies for non-preorderers! fuck you then Gameplay!
I pre-ordered it earlier today on PSN

you sold me with 2 gifs and some words, and I have no clue what I'm about to play on Tuesday!

Someone explain what Bloodborne is to me. What kind of game is it?
action/horror baseball sim I think

Top Bottom