• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

NEW-YORK-JETS-COACH-BILL-BELICHICK-HOLDS-UP-LOMBARDI-TROPHY-AFTER-SUPER-BOWL-WIN-300x228.png

You know, you can tell Bill could be a chiseled and ruggedly handsome guy if he wanted to.

Kal_El

With the draft now in Chicago, it's half hour away and I hope to attend this year. Hopefully the Bears take White, Waynes, or best DE available that's not Shane Ray. Maybe a trade back once Mariota is still there at 7.

Bread

Banned
Shawn Merriman @shawnemerriman
I've been constipating walking into the Veteran combine with my shirt off and then walking out #NFL
What a dumb fuck

I wish this was a bread fake tweet

chocha you never even get on irc anymore. but after seeing your face on snap i can see why the other gender would message you, shame they dont realize you're a patriots fan or they'd run

Nawh man, I'm too busy and every time I was in the IRC it was just Snes yelling at Chan and Chan calling him names.

Also, did you just call me handsome ?

Is Chip Kelly the biggest coaching celebrity to do jack shit in a while?

I feel like there's an incoming "30 for 30" coming about this whole thing.

Depending on how you feel about taking Mark Sanchez to two AFC Championship Games and dragging last year's Jets to a somewhat respectable record with that roster, Rex Ryan.

Fox318

Depending on how you feel about taking Mark Sanchez to two AFC Championship Games and dragging last year's Jets to a somewhat respectable record with that roster, Rex Ryan.

Rex Ryan is the best coach in Jet history.

I think in 4 years when Bowles is fired Rex will coach the Jets again.

Where will you be sitting?

Champions Club section on the visitor side. 19 Rows up.

Sales guy said Blank was about to piss off some other owners.

Seems Blank is going to waive the fee for the food vendors so that food sold at the new stadium will be at market value. Alcoholic beverages will still be expensive though. :p

Top Bottom