• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Was watching a stream of Bloodborne, looks kinda boring.

I don't have a 1080 hd TV and everytime I watch one, I'm like damn this is what 1080 is like!..... Stupid 720
Edit: I have like no hd channels on my TV though. I watch browns regular season games in SD like a poor

You can hook your TV up to a metal clothes hanger with a cable wire and get glorious HD football.

Probably like 20 other HD channels too.

Was watching a stream of Bloodborne, looks kinda boring.

You can hook your TV up to a metal clothes hanger with a cable wire and get glorious HD football.

Probably like 20 other HD channels too.

that's like saying "hey i was watching a vid of some guy getting his dick sucked by a couple girls. meh."

you have to experience it for yourself to fully appreciate it

zychi

Banned
that's like saying "hey i was watching a vid of some guy getting his dick sucked by a couple girls. meh."

you have to experience it for yourself to fully appreciate it

or realize it's an overrated game like dark souls and demon souls.

i like the games because the collector's editions triple in price a year after release :)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fucking Nova...

CAqnzzvWoAEeXvO.jpg

ampere

PS4 and X1, the generation of disappointments, bullshit trailers, and mediocre remakes.

I'm down to 3 games I care about coming out this generation now that R6 turned out to be a bullshit ubi trailer again.

Zelda
MGSV
720p 30fps Uncharted 4

:(

Your best bet is to not buy the consoles until they are cheap and you know if the games are good

I pretty much just roll PC and Nintendo consoles and it serves me pretty well. 95% of my gaming is on PC anyway

Milchjon

Just had a dream that involved shooting off limbs and stuff.

I blame The Raid for this shit! Gonna watch nothing but Disney movie from now on.

Milchjon

It's a somewhat traditional insult.

Hadn't seen that before. Need to try it though.

Edit: Just realized the right part is a separate pic. "Dick" just means fat. Now whether "super fatman's" is a sensible name for sweets is a different story, but it's an established brand.

Edit edit: It's too early. "Dicke Eier" means both "fat eggs" and "fat balls" and I remember there being some debate about that product, especially since the term is mostly used to talk about horny men. I have no excuse for that.

jbug617

Banned
Shit I haven't even played FF Type 0, I just got it because I was somehow at Best Buy and it was in front of me.

I want to play Type-0. Going to wait for the Target sale next week to pick it up. Hopefully there is still some Day 1 Editions left.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
On 12/18/2011 the Detroit Lions beat the Oakland Raiders, 28-27.

Matthew Stafford: 29/52, 391 Yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs

He did this with no running game to speak of.

Milchjon

Super dickman's fat balls? Fucking commies.

It's only dirty if your mind's dirty! To kids, it's eggs.

You're probably one of those people who complained to the FCC about Prince's guitar cause "think of the children", when only old perverts saw a dick there...

Top Bottom