• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Just found out a Popeye's just opened in my town, what should I get for lunch tomorrow?

everything is good at popeyes. i have literally never had a bad meal there over the years and ive ordered various things. my favorite is their spicy cajun crispy chicken strips with mashed potatoes on the side.... making me hungry just thinking about it!

cdyhybrid

everything is good at popeyes. i have literally never had a bad meal there over the years and ive ordered various things. my favorite is their spicy cajun crispy chicken strips with mashed potatoes on the side.... making me hungry just thinking about it!

How spicy is it? I can do a decent amount, but if it's like 5* Thai restaurant spicy it might end badly.

cdyhybrid

It's literally the next city over, and the city next to the city that is next over bro.

It's like 3 cities over if you catch traffic!

Edit:

QFIDCcN.jpg

Fuck you Goodell, leave my punter alone!

JABEE

Why does Kempski think the Eagles are moving up to #1? Wouldn't that suggest that they are interested in Winston? Unless they know the Titans want Mariota.

2-0 fighting irish.

Ireland in a great position right now, if they smash Zimbabwe then they have a shot at making the quarter finals even if they lose the rest of their games.

I'd never root for anyone in cricket.

But I'd also never be caught rooting for France, so I dunno what bionic was thinking rooting for the arch enemy.

See? The worst :(

The Afghans are wonderful lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6kkOE7FZe0

Linked it before but everyone should watch it, it's an amazing story.

Does the U.S. have a cricket team? Or any countries in this hemisphere?

US does but it's a team full of part-time ex-pats and they have never qualified for the World Cup.

You probably don't wanna hear this but Canada has managed to qualify for three World Cups :(

Because the world governing body is run by a bunch of money grabbing cuntbags the World Cup is being reduced to 10 teams for the next instalment so there is a 0.00000000000000000001% chance of the USA being there in 2019. Even Ireland, who have done more than enough to prove they belong here, are going to have a really tough time qualifying for the next tournament. I'm just enjoying the minnows while I still can

Respect

Apparently the report on the Dez video is that he was dragging a women around a Walmart parking lot.

EDIT: forgot to mention this information is coming courtesy of Ian Rapoport of NFL network, was in a rush this morning.

ParityBit

Apparently the report on the Dez video is that he was dragging a women around a Walmart parking lot.

With a club in his hand, dressed as a cave man?

What is wrong with these NFL players. Steroids I say ... steroids. Any word on when the fan is going to be hit with the bodily waste?

Respect

If the person didn't press charges you won't see an arrest.

Rapoport also mentioned police were called to the scene, but the victim did not press charges, this is back in 2011.

EDIT: Sounds like Dez might have been blackmailed, but he is not paying up anymore so whoever has the video is threatening to make it public. Dez made some strange tweets recently about it - in regard to the information, he wasn't denying its existence...think he deleted them though.

Pepiope

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 54s55 seconds ago
Police were called because a woman was being dragged across the pavement. That woman told police she wasn't assaulted in any way. #curious

Looks like Dez isn't going to be playing football next year.

The "5 times worse than Ray Rice" claims always sounded bogus considering the fact that Dez's, ya know, not in jail.

This character assassination is making the Cowboys look real scummy right about now.

And because I apparently set off a bit of a discussion last night, I'm not fundamentally opposed to trading a draft for a franchise QB. I just never thought Robert Griffin III, with his playstyle, could ever stay healthy enough to be a franchise QB and I don't think Marcus Mariota will be a franchise QB in the NFL either. I don't think his game will translate to Sundays.

Draxal

The "5 times worse than Ray Rice" claims always sounded bogus considering the fact that Dez's, ya know, not in jail.

This character assassination is making the Cowboys look real scummy right about now

Not sure if it was the Cowboys are doing this, as it looked like only Terez Owens said it, and he just looks like he was just trying to get hits to his page.

Then, a Bentley arrived in the parking lot, with the alleged victim and Dez Bryant inside. The alleged victim claimed that she had an argument with a man named Alex Penson, that she was not assaulted or injured in any way, and that it was “just an argument” with Penson. The alleged victim claimed she was dropped off at a friend’s house, and that she contacted Bryant to pick her up.

Alex Penson is a real dude but idk man it all seems fuckin weird

Top Bottom