• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Fox318

BIONIC OUR BOYS DID IT!

What a game, so proud of the lads :*)

http://www.gfycat.com/AgitatedLeafyAllensbigearedbat

I'm late

eLolXzh.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Where you moving too?

Don't get your hopes up, just moving to around Beltway 8 on the northwest side. I do audits in various locations so cutting out 45 will make my commutes a million times easier. Plus my apartment did that thing where they jacked up my rent a whole bunch yet I was able to find a nicer place in a better location for like $100 less. Weird how that works!

MechDX

Don't get your hopes up, just moving to around Beltway 8 on the northwest side. I do audits in various locations so cutting out 45 will make my commutes a million times easier. Plus my apartment did that thing where they jacked up my rent a whole bunch yet I was able to find a nicer place in a better location for like $100 less. Weird how that works!

What?

Im seriously considering leaving this area. The growth is out of control and traffic is starting to piss me off.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What?

Im seriously considering leaving this area. The growth is out of control and traffic is starting to piss me off.

Haha, I thought you were going to get into that whole "get out of Texas you damn yankee" schtick that a lot of Texans (jokingly...I think) do with me.

I'm curious to see how Houston fares with the whole oil price collapse. Lots of people just got laid off so I wonder if growth if the city is going to contract economically.

I don't know traffic is just now starting to piss you off though. It was horrible from day one. If I worked downtown regularly, I'd probably find one of those park n' ride commuter things just so I could at least play some 3DS or whatever in that traffic jam.

I'd still love to move up to Minneapolis and hang out with Slo because I'm seeing snow for the first time in like 4 years here in the Dallas area this week and I miss it :(

Striker

Old Tampa DL hate Strahan for some reason

"I didn't have nobody falling down to help me get sacks. I didn't have that. I had to earn everything I got."

"I know you had a guy here [in New York]. He was not seeing me. Nobody was. When I played, I set the standard. I ushered into the Jevon Kearses, I ushered in the Jason Taylors."

"I dominated when I played. There was nobody better at my position. Nobody."

"I like Michael Strahan as a person but I could care less if he's in the Hall of Fame or not."

"You had a guy here that went with four sacks [that made the Pro Bowl]. Four!"

0uFWfnF.gif

MechDX

The #Eagles are releasing long-time G Todd Herremans, as @caplannfl said. Injured last year, fine now. Will generate some interest.

The #Eagles are releasing long-time G Todd Herremans, as @caplannfl said. Injured last year, fine now. Will generate some interest.

Eagles had depth at his position and the guys behind him played as well as he did. He's an aging player and cost a decent chunk of change. Sad to see him go, I think he's one of the few players left who played on the team with McNabb.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 7m7 minutes ago

Huge news: NFLPA's motion to vacate Adrian Peterson suspension granted

Colasante

It's going to be really interesting to see what happens with Adrian Peterson if the Vikings release him, which I expect them to. I think both the Cowboys and Colts will make a big play for him if he's released.

Tom Penny

It's going to be really interesting to see what happens with Adrian Peterson if the Vikings release him, which I expect them to. I think both the Cowboys and Colts will make a big play for him if he's released.

He will be a Cowboy. That's why you don't bother with Murray.

bionic77

I had to go Penn State the other day for work and I could not help but notice how hot college girls are.

You kids better take advantage while you still can.

Top Bottom