• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

If he still has something left in the tank, the Giants should look at him for veteran depth.

His performance hadn't declined much at all. He tore a biceps toward the end of the season, and the backups played admirably. He's just a cap casualty, the young guys are cheaper, performed well and got decent playing experience last year with all of the injuries. He'll be good for another year or two I think.

His performance hadn't declined much at all. He tore a biceps toward the end of the season, and the backups played admirably. He's just a cap casualty, the young guys are cheaper, performed well and got decent playing experience last year with all of the injuries. He'll be good for another year or two I think.
Yeah. He's had some injuries but hes a better player than anything we have behind our starters and certainly better than John Jerry. If the price tag is reasonable, I'd have no issue with the Giants taking a look. Guard is a big position of need for us. Especially in the way of depth.

Did you manage to get the gold mario amiibo when it was up for preorder?
Nope. I'll try to hit Walmart on March 20th to get him. If not, oh well. I want him for completion sake but honestly I find the gold and silver variants kind of ugly.

Gonna laugh my ass off when Gaming side is freaking out that they preordered and don't get the item.

STOP PREORDERING THINGS FROM VIDEOGAME COMPANIES.
Walmart is a videogame company now?

I've pre-ordered or just straight up ordered practically every Amiibo I own from either Walmart, Target, Gamestop or Amazon. I've received every single one of them.

5fxgitF.png

Chiefs...

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 5m5 minutes ago
Chiefs will be releasing TE Anthony Fasano later today, source says. Still a productive vet (4 TDs in '14) — but salary cap casualty for KC.

zychi

Banned
Yeah. He's had some injuries but hes a better player than anything we have behind our starters and certainly better than John Jerry. If the price tag is reasonable, I'd have no issue with the Giants taking a look. Guard is a big position of need for us. Especially in the way of depth.

Nope. I'll try to hit Walmart on March 20th to get him. If not, oh well. I want him for completion sake but honestly I find the gold and silver variants kind of ugly.

Walmart is a videogame company now?

I've pre-ordered or just straight up ordered practically every Amiibo I own from either Walmart, Target, Gamestop or Amazon. I've received every single one of them.
image.php

bionic77

How are you just discovering this now is the real question.
Because you see less young people the older you get.

When you are 20 you generally hang out with people of a like age so you take it for granted.

I am in my 30s and I hang out with people my age. I am noticing how attractive these college girls are. That said I can't spend time with these young ones because the are dumb as fuck. Just imagine going on a long drive with Gata. What the fuck could you talk about with someone that dumb? The only choice is to turn the music up and imagine you are somewhere else.

Having gone back to uni I can confirm that yes, when you're old college girls are:

A) Pretty cute

B) Pretty goddamn dumb

Also, guys in college are even dumber. Like seriously, was I this fucking retarded when I was younger?

tmdorsey

All I wanted was a couple of Rosalina amiibos for my daughters didn't know I would have stand in fucking line at opening of Target to get them. *smh*

Having gone back to uni I can confirm that yes, when you're old college girls are:

A) Pretty cute

B) Pretty goddamn dumb

Also, guys in college are even dumber. Like seriously, was I this fucking retarded when I was younger?

Yup, it's shocking I hope I wasn't anywhere near that dumb fresh out of high school

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
College girls have already started to look "too young" for me. At least I wouldn't date one anyway because that'd be the worst in terms of what you'd actually talk about.

College girls have already started to look "too young" for me. At least I wouldn't date one anyway because that'd be the worst in terms of what you'd actually talk about.

Yep, I have a niece that age so that would be too weird even if I found one who I could talk to for more than 30 seconds.

I dont understand. This information says the woman had an argument with someone, and Dez came to pick her up. Or am I completely reading this wrong?

Seriously, I don't get it. It makes it seem like the woman was dragged by another guy who was driving a car registered to Dez, and that he came to pick her up.

I'm confused.

I guess I could see college girls 18-20 being too young, but I don't think at any point in my life I would view a 21 year old woman as too young for me. Having been in a relationship for 10 years, you basically don't talk about anything of importance after the first 3-4 years anyway.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I guess I could see college girls 18-20 being too young, but I don't think at any point in my life I would view a 21 year old woman as too young for me. Having been in a relationship for 10 years, you basically don't talk about anything of importance after the first 3-4 years anyway.

There's a huuuuuuuge maturity gap between college and after you take your first real career job though. I'd say anything past 25 or so is fair game.

37 will hit you soon enough. 3 more years until the big 4-0 for me.

I told my wife I'm buying a new Camaro for my mid-life crisis vehicle.

Where's yankee and squicken to chortle at your mere 37 years?

zychi

Banned
There's a huuuuuuuge maturity gap between college and after you take your first real career job though. I'd say anything past 25 or so is fair game.

Where's yankee and squicken to chortle at your mere 37 years?
College girls are for fun nights. Not relationships

If you want to be serious, go 1/2 your age + 7

Top Bottom