• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

l26clbi.jpg

What's your point?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My mind is sober, clear and focused. Matthew Stafford is still a young, elite QB. Don't take my word for it just check the stats.

Milchjon

So why state it then?

Pats fans must still be insecure in their win. Perhaps because they know it's not legit.

I was simply watching the SoundFX and thought that part was humorous.
Are you implying there was never a hint of schadenfreude expressed by Hawks fans after their own SB?

JABEE

When is the hammer coming down from the NFL? They would have to punish the Pats before the draft if they are taking away picks.

Bread

Banned
CDY would be incredibly obnoxious about Tom and the Pats if his Seahawks won, so I don't feel bad at all about the constant shit we're giving him.

cdyhybrid

CDY would be incredibly obnoxious about Tom and the Pats if his Seahawks won, so I don't feel bad at all about the constant shit we're giving him.

Nah, has nothing to do with my team, and everything to do your team and their fans. Would be the same if the Niners were in our place.

zychi

Banned
Dude in OT with 190k income between he and his wife asking where his money goes when hes spending money on frivolous shit. No wonder our country is going to shit, families in the top 10% can't do basic budgeting.

Is that one of those furrie conventions? Why is that person dressed as a Dolphin? I assumed all teams stop having mascots after Benny the Bull became the best ever?

craig-sager-benny-the-bull.jpg

Milchjon

Best D couldn't stop Tom, when he had an average offense 11th rank O, imagine them facing the 2007 Pats lol lol..D is overrated as Wilson being Elite..

Not sure the 2007 O would've done better with more downfield passing etc. The methodical approach of this year seems to have been ideal against the Hawks.

cdyhybrid

Injury excuse is fucking Lame...the Giants been one of the most injured teams the last 2 seasons, I ain't complaining...

:jnc it's not an excuse.

You can't pretend they're same D when half of their starters are either out of the game or playing injured. If you want to elevate them to heights where you can call them overrated, you can't pretend they were playing at full strength.

AND they still only gave up 24 points. If giving up 24 points makes you overrated I'll take that every game.

Dude in OT with 190k income between he and his wife asking where his money goes when hes spending money on frivolous shit. No wonder our country is going to shit, families in the top 10% can't do basic budgeting.

Is that one of those furrie conventions? Why is that person dressed as a Dolphin? I assumed all teams stop having mascots after Benny the Bull became the best ever?

craig-sager-benny-the-bull.jpg

The ladies don't seem to mind

Top Bottom