• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

RBH

What does an annoying pepper do?

It gets jalapeño business
NH9gE7v.gif

MechDX

On this date in 1989 we were bestowed upon us the greatest defensive player of this generation: Justin James Watt.

watttd.0.gif

Defensive stud!

jj-watt-td-geeksandcleats.gif

Offensive weapon!

Comic book hero!

WaterloggedPeacefulIndianspinyloach.gif

Dancing machine!

Katy-Perry-and-J.J.-Watt-for-ESPN-Magazine-5.jpg

Social deviant!

Killer of Elmo!

Happy Birthday you sexy beast!

jbug617

Banned
Praise Be to another Anime Sunday. I will be back later on to enlighten my fellow NFL Gaf brethren about anime.

Borland giving back 3/4 of his signing bonus. God damn what a great person he is. Also a dumb one.
Isn't his family rich? Probably easier for him to let the money go.

eznark

Banned
Because he played for a year?

Praise Be to another Anime Sunday. I will be back later on to enlighten my fellow NFL Gaf brethren about anime.

Isn't his family rich? Probably easier for him to let the money go.

Don't think so, his dad is a financial planner so I doubt it.

JABEE

I wonder if Borland can get a book deal out of this. He can go back to Wisonconsin and probably get a job in their football program. He won't have an issue leveraging his football fame and connection to the politics of head injuries in sports into a lecture tour if he desires.

Borland is in pretty good shape no matter what happens.

eznark

Banned
Busboy, waiter, line cook...honestly what's the difference?

Not sure how this makes the 49ers look bad, and I doubt he was trying to do so.

brentech

why is everyone acting like a 24 year with a college education is doomed because he left football. Dude has options, and it doesn't even have to be coaching.
You don't need a couple mil a year to be making it in this world.

eznark

Banned
why is everyone acting like a 24 year with a college education is doomed because he left football. Dude has options, and it doesn't even have to be coaching.
You don't need a couple mil a year to be making it in this world.

Who is acting like he is doomed? Pretty much all the discussion surrounding his decision has been overwhelmingly positive.

Top Bottom