• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

gutshot

Surprised to see Herremans cut. He definitely can still play. Guess they really want to clear up some cap room to resign Maclin and still be able to make a run at some pricey free agents (Maxwell and Worilds?).

Also is there now a more sure thing than the Eagles drafting Jake Fisher? He could be an immediate starter at guard and eventually replace Peters at tackle.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 39m39 minutes ago
League source says #Panthers DE Greg Hardy to seek immediate reinstatement based on Thursday's Adrian Peterson decision.

College girls have already started to look "too young" for me. At least I wouldn't date one anyway because that'd be the worst in terms of what you'd actually talk about.

Yup, I started talking to a girl in one of my classes but she sounded like an idiot so after class ended I cut her off.

ShaneB

Chiefs...

Figured as such and sure I posted that not too long ago. Fasano was still a very capable playmaker (his catch against the Niners is wacky), but with Kelce taking shape, and Dorsey speaking very highly of Demetrius Harris, figure it's time to move on to free up the cap space.

Any Eagles fans think they would deal McCoy in a trade-up for Mariota?

Not including any deletions, Raiders have to dole out $152.5M in NEW cash over the next two years. $276.5M total per @SalaryCap101.

So basically impossible. Wonder what the penalty will be.

Furyous

Any Eagles fans think they would deal McCoy in a trade-up for Mariota?

Good grief that's a lot of money. Why are they in this situation?

Ted Ginn Jr. was in for a visit with the home team. We need to sign him because he's a professional, a good role model for the community, and a solid glue guy. We need to play the Chargers this year because I want Philip to get this work.

Good grief that's a lot of money. Why are they in this situation?

Ted Ginn Jr. was in for a visit with the home team. We need to sign him because he's a professional, a good role model for the community, and a solid glue guy. We need to play the Chargers this year because I want Philip to get this work.

Lots and lots of dead money from bad al davis contracts.

I guess there is no penalty, the Raiders just have to pay out the excess to players on the roster. So bonus for them I guess.

Respect

Believe they have to pay the difference to the NFLPA if the team doesn't meet the minimum requirement.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 39m39 minutes ago
League source says #Panthers DE Greg Hardy to seek immediate reinstatement based on Thursday's Adrian Peterson decision.

Guessing the league can't apply their new policy to the Dez Bryant video if/when it gets released since the incident was 2011. So the most he can get is 2 games then? Still would drastically hurt his bargaining position regardless.

Surprised to see Herremans cut. He definitely can still play. Guess they really want to clear up some cap room to resign Maclin and still be able to make a run at some pricey free agents (Maxwell and Worilds?).

Also is there now a more sure thing than the Eagles drafting Jake Fisher? He could be an immediate starter at guard and eventually replace Peters at tackle.

Nah, Lane would replace Peters and the replacement would go to his side. Barbre and Gardner will be easily able to take care of Herremans position. They've got the ability and experience. Barbre isn't that old, and Gardner is in his late 20s. Dennis Kelly is even younger and I think he'll be able to play regularly with a little more experience even.

According to OTC estimates, the Panthers have about 15 mil. in cap space now.

Randall Cobb is a definite NO. The sooner the fans realize that the fewer masses of tweets I'll have to see condemning the franchise when he stays put in GB.

Speaking of receivers, if Ted Ginn knows what's good for him, he'll come back to Carolina for the low. Cam Newton is the only quarterback with which he's had a season worth a damn.

jbug617

Banned
They trying to lock Gronk down but he won't let it happen.
Gronk-613x625.jpg

@RobGronkowski: Sometimes chicks are crazy...I don't got a girlfriend

Eleuin

According to OTC estimates, the Panthers have about 15 mil. in cap space now.

Randall Cobb is a definite NO. The sooner the fans realize that the fewer masses of tweets I'll have to see condemning the franchise when he stays put in GB.

Speaking of receivers, if Ted Ginn knows what's good for him, he'll come back to Carolina for the low. Cam Newton is the only quarterback with which he's had a season worth a damn.

you really want blindside? You'd be replacing diarrhea with poop

If all you guys supposedly got smarter with age, why isn't it showing?

<3

It's like physicists say, the more they learn about the universe the more they realize how little they understand. When you get a little older and wiser you'll realize how little younguns actually understand and how much more those older people actually knew.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Someone thinks the Raiders will give the Eagles their 1st and 2nd picks this year for Shady.

I think I'd have to take that deal, despite my love for Shady.

And then turn around and ship those picks to Washington for Mariota?

There's a reason all the Pats fans are youngsters.

Are there any pats fans here over the age of 25?

Wait nevermind, Dragon is my age.

The author thinks the Titans won't draft Mariota because they have Jake Locker.

Yeah, I'm not going to be taking his idle speculation seriously at all.

Yeah, it's pretty terrible in general. I was just saying that if they trade Shady for that I would be cool with it, despite my love for him.

Top Bottom