• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

eznark

Banned
Gotta admit, Niners have done a great job this season upgrading his weapons, running game, and coaching staff

KindlySlimyLamprey.gif

Konka

Banned
I had a dream last night that the niners had half their team retire on them the night before the opening game which was against the seahawks and the niners players had to play offense, defense and special teams. They beat the seahawks.

What a random dream.

Bread

Banned
How does breakfast pizza sound friend?

Get some pancake mix for the base/crust, syrup for the sauce, any fucking cheese you want, and then eggs, sausage, and bacon for your meats. Throw some onion, green peppers, and tomatoes on that bitch too. I'm going to make millions.
syrup for the sauce? ketchup in a stew? You have such a strange, juvenile take on cooking. I'd say it's refreshing but that just wouldn't be true.

bionic77

What is the use of people like this that can't even handle playing a videogame?

Honestly what is that kid going to grow up to be?

It kind of sucks that people are getting more and more productive and there are no shit jobs that take a ton of laborers with no skill anymore. That used to be the destiny of a kid like this. He would work at a gas station and fill the air in tires and clean windows and maybe if he got his shit together be able to check your oil and pump the gas. Now what is there out there for a person like that? This kid is not even fit to work at McDonalds. They would shitcan him after the first lunch rush he had to deal with.

That kid is a pretty damn good argument for the welfare state. The only other alternative is to let him try and survive on his own and I think we can all agree that that shit ain't happening. I am actually ok with a welfare state where unproductive members of society can get welfare of SSD or some shit like that to support themselves. Otherwise they would all be gatas and be causing havoc mugging old ladies and shitting on the streets. It might just be me, but it seems like there are so many people like that out there. People with nothing to contribute and who can't take care of themselves.

ampere

I subscribe to the Bill Burr theory...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI0-rUHorj8

This is hilarious.

I really hope that OP gets help though, wow. They have a serious anxiety/obsession issue

It kind of sucks that people are getting more and more productive and there are no shit jobs that take a ton of laborers with no skill anymore. That used to be the destiny of a kid like this. He would work at a gas station and fill the air in tires and clean windows and maybe if he got his shit together be able to check your oil and pump the gas. Now what is there out there for a person like that? This kid is not even fit to work at McDonalds. They would shitcan him after the first lunch rush he had to deal with.

That kid is a pretty damn good argument for the welfare state. The only other alternative is to let him try and survive on his own and I think we can all agree that that shit ain't happening. I am actually ok with a welfare state where unproductive members of society can get welfare of SSD or some shit like that to support themselves. Otherwise they would all be gatas and be causing havoc mugging old ladies and shitting on the streets. It might just be me, but it seems like there are so many people like that out there. People with nothing to contribute and who can't take care of themselves.

I mean I know your posts are generally just this angry old man troll character who hates everything, but it's pretty obvious the poster in that thread has some serious psychiatric problems and just needs help. Stick to shitting on the Pats and MJ, you are funnier that way.

bionic77

This is hilarious.

I really hope that OP gets help though, wow. They have a serious anxiety/obsession issue

I mean I know your posts are generally just this angry old man troll character who hates everything, but it's pretty obvious the poster in that thread has some serious psychiatric problems and just needs help. Stick to shitting on the Pats and MJ, you are funnier that way.
Gata I was being totally serious.

And obviously the kid has serious psych issues, which was the whole point of my post. What are people like that going to grow up to be if they can't get a handle on their problems (and obviously sometimes it is not possible)?

Slo

I know exactly where this kid is going. He's going to rent a $150/month trailer house in my town, soak up some of my tax dollars for meds that he won't take, and then he's going to call me at 3:00 AM one day in the middle of January when he decides to intentionally light his own house on fire.

I know exactly where this kid is going. He's going to rent a $150/month trailer house in my town, soak up some of my tax dollars for meds that he won't take, and then he's going to call me at 3:00 AM one day in the middle of January when he decides to intentionally light his own house on fire.
RIP tax dollars

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Marvez reports some rumors.

One of the world's biggest soccer hotbeds could soon host a different type of football event.

A source told FOXSports.com that Brazil is a viable candidate to host the 2017 Pro Bowl.

The all-star exhibition game's future destination is one of the subjects that will be broached during the NFL's annual meeting being held from Monday through Wednesday in Phoenix.

There are several reasons Brazil is under consideration as the first non-U.S. site for the Pro Bowl. The NFL has drawn growing interest in that South American country from a television viewership and participation standpoint, which appeals to a league looking to expand its international interests.

The NFL also believes Brazil could hold allure to participating players as an exotic locale and unique experience.

SonnyBoy

I enjoyed watching the NFL's fastest man competition. I also liked watching the alumni come back to play flag football.

You understood that it was lighthearted, it was just fun to watch. Instead of this quasi-serious football game that we get now.

@TheMattyI · 1m 1 minute ago

Tannehill's deep ball (20+ yds) accuracy: 2012 43.1% (7th in NFL), 2013 32.8% (17th), 2014 37.7% (13th). "Most accurate" yr was w/o Wallace.

Tannehills deep ball is not an issue for anyone that still believes that bullshit. He's been below average once and was top 10 during his first year. The bigger issue was Wallace and his inability to track the ball or just fucken catch it.

Tannehills deep ball is not an issue for anyone that still believes that bullshit. He's been below average once and was top 10 during his first year. The bigger issue was Wallace and his inability to track the ball or just fucken catch it.
Hopefully we will see plenty of Stills bombs this season to silence the critics!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Tanny just doesn't have the arm to get the ball deep enough for Wallace. Mike needs a big strong qb.

Sanjuro

Smartest thing you've said in a long time.

Get a refurb Macbook Pro, Bead. Same warranty as a new one from Apple for a few hundred less.

You can find decent deals on the recently clearanced models. Like, the MacBook Air could have been had at Best Buy for like $650.

MRSA

Banned
Damn, how long ago was that?

The last year's 11" MBA is $799, EDU discount of $50; try and get them to stack the USPS mover's coupon brings it down to $675. They might or might not let you stack on the 10% discount, you can usually get around this by buying like a Mighty Mouse on the same transation and just return the mouse afterwards.

Also if you don't need a new laptop, the nerds have told me that the next generation of processors should curb stomp the current ones in all categories (processor, graphics, and batterylife) so my 2011 MBP is holding out till next year at least.

eznark

Banned

Ideally he'll never leave his moms basement.

So basically he'll be the most eligible bachelor in town and your daughter will fall for him

MechDX

Darren Sharper only doing 9 years in jail? Dude really must have the best lawyer money can buy

AP NFL ‏@AP_NFL · 27m27 minutes ago
BREAKING: Former NFL safety Darren Sharper pleads guilty to sex assault in Arizona; deal calls for 9 years

Is that just for the case in Arizona. He has 3 more charges in different states. How does that work?

bionic77

But what do we as a society do for people like that?

I am a filthy liberal so I am in favor of helping them all out. But the question is what can we do for them and what will the cost be?

And Bread, get a 5K iMac retina. First step. Get a job and stop being poor. Next step give Apple your money. Its only 2 fucking steps. Even a degenerate Pats fan like you should be able to handle that. I have an Air and it is almost a perfect computer, but it is hard to go back to that low res shit after I spend a lot of time looking at a really high res screen. Now I know why PC gamers are such assholes....

Ideally he'll never leave his moms basement.

So basically he'll be the most eligible bachelor in town and your daughter will fall for him
What happens when his parents die. I agree that is the most ideal situation..

Also, that second part was mean!

Top Bottom