• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

MRSA

Banned
Fuckin Coldplay you disgusting pig fuck.

Why aren't you asleep at 3am? Not like you work or do anything productive.

Gobias

Banned
I don't care what anyone says, I still love Lost. My heart hurts every time another topic pops up where everyone shits on it.

ampere

aasTxFP.jpg

If they were asking about demon/dark souls, they were likely not extremely casual. The casual fans I know play Minecraft/Madden/phone games and have no idea what Souls is

Also, you gotta be deep in the Souls bubble to just assume everyone loves that series

Maybe casual isn't the right word. We're talking people who would pick up and play a couple games a year, but were pretty much sticking to madden/halo/mass effect.

They were asking because I was playing them at the time. It was an easy sell though because they were usually playing most games together in college.

On a separate note; I don't think that difficulty is the only draw for these games. They have a lot of detail, great atmosphere, and are able to portray a story without saying much of anything.

With that said though, I can very very easily see why anyone might dislike the games completely. Different strokes.

Football related: Anyone see the picture of Adrian Peterson in a sultan outfit riding an elephant on his birthday? We'll take a 2nd for him!

Crisco

Banned
Souls games are perfect for the hardcore gamer who grew up and doesn't have time but for casual gaming. You can play for 5-20 minutes at a time if you want, maybe beat an area you'd failed at 30 times previously, and get a real sense of achievement out of it. Very smart game design in that regard.

Spinluck

You're not cooking it, are you?

How does breakfast pizza sound friend?

Get some pancake mix for the base/crust, syrup for the sauce, any fucking cheese you want, and then eggs, sausage, and bacon for your meats. Throw some onion, green peppers, and tomatoes on that bitch too. I'm going to make millions.

Get some pancake mix for the base/crust, syrup for the sauce, any fucking cheese you want, and then eggs, sausage, and bacon for your meets. Throw some onion, green peppers, and tomatoes on that bitch too. I'm going to make millions.
That's too complicated for you bruh

eznark

Banned

Get some pancake mix for the base/crust, syrup for the sauce, any fucking cheese you want, and then eggs, sausage, and bacon for your meats. Throw some onion, green peppers, and tomatoes on that bitch too. I'm going to make millions.

i hate you

Top Bottom