• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

SummitAve

Banned
But what do we as a society do for people like that?

I am a filthy liberal so I am in favor of helping them all out. But the question is what can we do for them and what will the cost be?

Hard manual labor. Plenty of infrastructure out there needing obsessive levels of attention and focus. Won't have time to to worry about some Miku nonsense when you've got a 10 hour shift of digging ahead of you.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is that just for the case in Arizona. He has 3 more charges in different states. How does that work?

Sounds like it was an agreement between all 4 states.

Completely unreal how a man can rape women across 4 states and will be out in less than a decade. Sounds like they are concurrent sentences too so it won't even actually be 9 years. Just wow.

bionic77

Hard manual labor. Plenty of infrastructure out there needing obsessive levels of attention and focus. Won't have time to to worry about some Miku nonsense when you've got a 10 hour shift of digging ahead of you.
So the solution is slavery?

Eznark was right all along...

eznark

Banned

There is a certain justice in getting the anime obsessed weirdos to lay fiber for the productive class. Christ tell them it's a tentacle and they'll probably do it for free.

Fox318

I know we are all getting on that kid but isn't it just performance anxiety? I'm sure weight lifters and athletes have similar issues and stress when not hitting goal days.

Now why he chose to make an anime dancing game his Iditarod is stupid. Especially since he enjoyed it before somebody changed his perspective.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cant read the whole article since it is "insider only" but the title alone has me scratching my head.

A deeper dive into Carr's numbers suggest his 2014 season left a lot to be desired, however. Carr finished the season with a 38.4 Total QBR, which ranked 28th out of 33 qualified quarterbacks. His QBR didn't rank favorably among other recent rookies, either. Of the 27 rookies to qualify since 2006 -- as far back as Total QBR data goes -- Carr's QBR ranks 15th, sandwiched between EJ Manuel (38.4) and Geno Smith (35.9).

Carr's QBR suffered because of minimal gains made on his passes. He averaged a mere 5.46 yards per attempt last season, which was not only worst in the NFL last season, it was one of the worst all time.

In the history of the NFL, only three quarterbacks have thrown at least 500 passes in a season and averaged fewer than 5.50 yards per attempt: Carr, Joey Harrington and Chris Weinke. Harrington and Weinke both did so within the first two years of their careers, and neither lasted long in the NFL.

Carr's inability to hit the deep ball contributed to his low yards per attempt. Carr completed a league-worst 22.4 percent of his passes thrown at least 20 yards downfield last season, and it's not as though his receivers were to blame. The Raiders lacked big-name receivers in 2013 as well, but the team ranked 12th overall completing deep passes (38.1 percent).

Bread

Banned
The last year's 11" MBA is $799, EDU discount of $50; try and get them to stack the USPS mover's coupon brings it down to $675. They might or might not let you stack on the 10% discount, you can usually get around this by buying like a Mighty Mouse on the same transation and just return the mouse afterwards.

Also if you don't need a new laptop, the nerds have told me that the next generation of processors should curb stomp the current ones in all categories (processor, graphics, and batterylife) so my 2011 MBP is holding out till next year at least.
should i get last year's 13" mba

MechDX

Thanks.

ESPN can fuck off with that QBR bullshit. Who the hell did Carr have to throw to?

http://www.fresnobee.com/2015/01/01/4310817/nfl-valley-report-derek-carr-thrives.html

Oakland’s 3-13 record was third-worst in the NFL, but the Raiders’ rookie from Fresno State was middle of the pack among NFL quarterbacks. He finished the season 19th in passing yards with 3,270 and had 21 touchdowns against 12 interceptions. He completed 348 of 599 (58.1%) and had a passer rating of 76.6.

Good start, right? Well, consider this: Peyton Manning finished his rookie campaign with the Indianapolis Colts with a passer rating of 71.1.

Spinluck

I am not old enough to remember, but how did Clinton and that girl get caught? I remember hearing about it as a kid but I didn't know what a blowjob was until like 7th grade.

Going into that thread is kind of annoying. Like I am sad that she got embarrassed and got all that slut shaming thrown her way.. But why does GAF act like she clearly hasn't pushed to make bank off of the incident.

Is that really such a bad opinion to have?

I am not old enough to remember, but how did Clinton and that girl get caught? I remember hearing about it as a kid but I didn't know what a blowjob was until like 7th grade.

Going into that thread is kind of annoying. Like I am sad that she got embarrassed and got all that slut shaming thrown her way.. But why does GAF act like she clearly hasn't pushed to make bank off of the incident.

Is that really such a bad opinion to have?

The gata family ratted him out of course

rando14

2014 MBP are beast.

I want to get the new Surface Pro this year.

Did somebody say Surface Pro????

hihi-e1399302191542.jpg

"So on this play, I'm going to throw it on the one-yard line, should be an easy TD!!"

ampere

Sounds like it was an agreement between all 4 states.

Completely unreal how a man can rape women across 4 states and will be out in less than a decade. Sounds like they are concurrent sentences too so it won't even actually be 9 years. Just wow.

If that's his sentence no wonder he plead guilty... geez good lawyer indeed.

Did somebody say Surface Pro????

http://www.wp7connect.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/hihi-e1399302191542.jpg[IMG]

"So on this play, I'm going to throw it on the one-yard line, should be an easy TD!!"[/QUOTE]

"Hi my name is Malcolm. This is my truck!"
[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cnhuzqp.jpg

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl · 2m2 minutes ago
They struck out with Clay; not much left at TE in free agency--Source: #Browns consider TE Rob Housler an option http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/164822/source-browns-consider-te-rob-housler-an-option …

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 2m2 minutes ago
Ex-Jaguars & West Texas A&M WR Nathan Slaughter has agreed to terms with #Cardinals, source said. 1st veteran combine player to get a job.

rando14

Buy a Surface Pro for me too Eznark!! In exchange I'll even pretend to be your son, since I'm like 99.9% sure you're ashamed of your real kids anyways, I can only be an upgrade!!

:jnc this made me laugh for some reason

Factory of Despair never sleeps

Top Bottom