• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

jakncoke

Banned
You know how bionic always acts like he's a lawyer

I think even in the US you can't be a lawyer with his disregard for the presumption of innocence

I bet every single thing he told us is a lie. He probably has a MJ poster above his bed in his mother's Basement.

51G8hD6ycQL._SY300_.jpg

Spinluck

Why they call it Late Registration Ye?

Yeezus was good too, just depends if he goes in the direction of his recent single for the new album or not

I can't get into any of his new stuff. It's not a sound that I like. Also he used to be a douche because he was arrogant, but now he is just a douche because he's a douche. I can pardon it if you're still making good shit. But now, no.

Thank god for Kendrick!

She ain't into ugly old fat fucks.

Not a fan of cheating cunts either.

I think I am safe.

Just have to be careful whenever Magic is traveling through PA. As much as I love him he just can't be trusted around beautiful women. As great as he is (amongst the greatest in my estimation), he is still a mortal man and is no Tim Tebow.

Why would Magic do this? Cookie seems like such a nice woman.

You and Bread don't even want to acknowledge that Gata is a Pats fan.

Imagine if someone said that you were related.

My post was a well thought out and appropriate reaction to the offense.
Nothing will ever top the time Bread tried to suggest setting up Gata with my 1 year old daughter.

bionic77

Nothing will ever top the time Bread tried to suggest setting up Gata with my 1 year old daughter.
Utterly disgusting and yet not unexpected from those people.

For anyone that doesn't believe in evolution I think their minds would be changed pretty quickly after observing Pats fans and Gata in action for a few minutes...

bionic77

Konka sorry.

Pineapple pizza is clearly worse than Bread being a predator of children. In his defense the laws for statutory rape vary in different country and according to culture.

Pineapple pizza is universally reviled. Its one of the few things human beings can agree on.

Bread

Banned
Konka sorry.

Pineapple pizza is clearly worse than Bread being a predator of children. In his defense the laws for statutory rape vary in different country and according to culture.

Pineapple pizza is universally reviled. Its one of the few things human beings can agree on.
:jnc smh

Konka

Banned
Onion rings are less consistent.

Yeah but great onion rings are superior.

Konka sorry.

Sure, but at least I stand behind my controversial beliefs.

Striker

According to Joel Corry of CBS Sports, Bowe’s two year deal is worth a total of $12.5 million and includes a whopping $9 million guaranteed. Entering his age-31 season, Bowe scored a $3.5 million signing bonus and gets 72 percent of his entire contract guaranteed. Among receivers, that’s the highest percentage guaranteed to a player not operating on his guaranteed first-round rookie deal or the fully guaranteed franchise tag.
Probably posted. But anyways, how does Dwayne Bowe get paid that handsomely? Living off one great season five years ago?

Top Bottom