• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

rando14

cleve is a wonderful place.

dbFqYQM.gif

I'm not real high on him, at least in the top 5. Mid to late rounder for me. He relies on his speed and athleticism, doesn't have any counter moves, poor leverage. Just pretty raw and one dimensional to me. His pad level at the POA is consistently poor as well. I think he needs to be coached up and will be a rotational pass rusher and not a every down guy his rookie year.

Him = Dupree?

jakncoke

Banned
Jack Raynolds from 1970 class in the career pfr av leader for the 22nd spot of the draft with 79

There has been 5 total 1st team AP

1987 class Harris Barton 2
1981 class Hanford Dixon 2
1989 class Andre Rison 1

There has been 18 pro bowls from the 22nd spot

Andre Rison 5
Hanford Dixon 3
Demaryius Thomas 3
Jack Reynolds 2
1983 class Gil Byrd 2
Harris Barton 1
1988 class Lorenzo White 1
Percy Harvin 1

edit: stupid pfr this is only from 1970 on nothing previous

WedgeX

Banned
Wife is out of town again and I cannot decide on netflix/amazon shows to watch.

Finished or have paused due to watching obligations: Band of Brothers, the Wire, Psych, Deadwood, Justified, the Pacific, Arrow, the Flash, Gotham, Angel, Buffy, the West Wing, Generation Kill, Orange is the new black, Transparent, and Sherlock.

Started Boardwalk Empire but stopped after 6 episodes. Finished the first episode of Rome but have not gone back. Finished the first episode of Firefly but maybe I'll go back? Maybe Constatine, but I can only go back to ep 9 due to NBC's crappiness.

What do, nfl-gaf bros?

jakncoke

Banned

Finished or have paused due to watching obligations: Band of Brothers, the Wire, Psych, Deadwood, Justified, the Pacific, Arrow, the Flash, Gotham, Angel, Buffy, the West Wing, Generation Kill, Orange is the new black, Transparent, and Sherlock.

Started Boardwalk Empire but stopped after 6 episodes. Finished the first episode of Rome but have not gone back. Finished the first episode of Firefly but maybe I'll go back? Maybe Constatine, but I can only go back to ep 9 due to NBC's crappiness.

What do, nfl-gaf bros?

watch spartacus and spartacus blood and sand?

Spent a solid 15 to 20 minutes working a car out of our snow covered parking lot. Suck it Mother Nature, you can't come between me and some Popeye's!

Bread

Banned
I am in the catering business friend. Let's join forces.
I applied to a couple places for catering work but never heard back. I want to be Adam Scott on Party Down dammit :(
From my personal experience I can say : Kitchen staff >>> Waiter

But I wish you all the best friend. You're handsome face is gonna get you a lot of tips!
I gotta work on my schmoozing, lots of rich old whities down here to exploit!

Bowser

What do, nfl-gaf bros?

Man Seeking Woman. Only 6 episodes in, only 30 min eps. Mindless absurd entertainment at its finest.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/man-seeking-woman/episodes

What do, nfl-gaf bros?
If you don't mind accents check out Luther.
I'm personally going through Spartacus when I have free time

Patriots7

Added a fried egg onto Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza.

Feels like the Pats won all over again.

EDIT: what happened to footy-GAF?

Malalaw

What do, nfl-gaf bros?

You should try Spartacus. Love that show so much.

MechDX

Ye but the episodes just seem like over and over rehashes now lol

I watched a lot of rerun eps back in the day and decided to do this rewatch now that i found it on netflix

When he left college to coach the Orlando Breakers (?) They just started to rehash the college stories in a pro setting

Basically they jumped the shark.

Milchjon

Silver Linings Playbook is on TV

I already hate all the characters

I blame Jabee

Edit: I second Twin Peaks. Lovely ladies too.

Top Bottom