• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Tom Penny

KoreanFlip4_8jhv12f9.gif

I'd hit it.

ampere

While they are indeed flexible, how does that pitching motion aid in throwing the ball?

More research is necessary to confirm the advantages.

MRSA

Banned
Standby time on the 3DS is terrible. I didn't save, fuck you snesfreak!

My Vita is still on standby from a week ago.

ampere

The Dez rumors are getting silly. I think he'll be staying in Dallas since they'd be stupid to lose him, but dunno if they will get a contract ironed out or have to tag him

JNA

Banned
The Dez rumors are getting silly. I think he'll be staying in Dallas since they'd be stupid to lose him, but dunno if they will get a contract ironed out or have to tag him

I think Dez will stay too but only with a franchise tag. If no tag, some team will probably give him a huge payday.

Rome won out for the afternoon. It only took watching the second episode for me to be hooked.

Luther is probably one of my favorite shows. Idris Elba as Batman and DS Ripley as Robin is as close to perfection as one can get.
You should check out orphan black too if you get a chance, good show. I feel like many aren't talking about.

Man this little bit of combine got me hyped

Spinluck

Bout to watch Whiplash, just watched John Wick.

So and so revenge story, but super fucking bad ass gun fights albeit--over the top. The choreography was great as was the cinematography for this type of movie. It was nice. Cool action flick.

JNA

Banned

So and so revenge story, but super fucking bad ass gun fights albeit--over the top, the choreography was nice. Cool action flick.

Whiplash is very good. J.K. Simmons was great in it.

So and so revenge story, but super fucking bad ass gun fights albeit--over the top. The choreography was great as was the cinematography for this type of movie. It was nice. Cool action flick.

Whiplash was fantastic. Enjoy it man!

MechDX

Just saw some large dude in a black trench coat, Ghostbusters shirt, fingerless gloves and a fedora in real life. I thought they were internet memes!

Asked how ya doing SNES and he looked at me funny

Top Bottom