• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

jakncoke

Banned
What, what is this? I've noticed you've been typing this instead of yeah on here and Twitter Mr. Jak. Is this hip?

uh idk?!!?

When he left college to coach the Orlando Breakers (?) They just started to rehash the college stories in a pro setting

Basically they jumped the shark.

They are still in college in season 6, i recall the Orlando jump just not when. I suppose you can only go so far with a plot like Coach ?

Milchjon

Did this movie just spoil A Farewell To Arms for me

Scandalous!!!

Edit: I enjoy this depiction of Eagles fans as violent hotheads. Seems accurate.

RBH

RBH's thing for puns is one of the best new developments of the year.

iAcHSqeixAfTe.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Unsweetened Ice Tea and Haribo pimping, this is a good page of this thread.

Haribo make the best gummy products in the world. Full stop.

Scout: QB Winston will likely bust in the NFL

An anonymous NFL scout told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that Florida State QB Jameis Winston is "more likely to be a bust than a good player."
"Someone will take him in the first round, but how could you even let that guy in the building?" the scout said. "The second law of thermodynamics basically is the more ways something can happen, the more likely it is to happen. That's true of players. The more ways they can (expletive) up, the more chances they (expletive) up. This guy's got a lot of stuff that would lean him more likely to be a bust than a good player." Though we try not to get into the business of projecting failure due to reports of a player's character -- we simply don't have enough information available to us, which is why Josh Norris doesn't include off-field questions into his evaluations -- but we find ourselves buying more into the scout's argument than media reports from the combine stating Winston is dominating team interviews. Well, of course he is. He's one of the sport's most charismatic players. The question is what he'll do when the cameras aren't around.

jbug617

Banned

It's a rumor as of right now. Apparently it's an old video that didn't leak yet.
http://thebiglead.com/2015/02/22/ru...ng-something-really-bad/#sthash.HY7lCkhg.uxfs

On Friday, ProFootballTalk’s Mike Florio went on 105.3 The Fan to discuss “a video of Dez Bryant”. In this alleged “video”, Dez Bryant does something “bad”. Per Florio, “all of the major insiders” have known about this video for months, but, for now, it remains out of the public eye.

Why would Jerry Jones be so hesitant to re-sign one of, if not the best Wide Receiver in the world? There’s the chance that this is just another one of those “something out of nothing” off-season story lines. Dez Bryant, though, is set to become a free agent (and probably get franchise tagged), after the two sides have failed to agree on an extension.

In his interview, Florio alludes to the fact that the Cowboys are terrified of this “incident,” — and if released to the public, it would have a “Ray Rice-type of an impact.”

Dez responded on twitter to the interview
B-TnvS2CUAAAX6y.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I think they are leaking this info to mess with Dez's contract.

Yeah theres really no better way to convince a guy you are going to franchise tag anyway to stay long term then by trying to embarrass him in public.

Unless they really are going to let him walk and are doing this out of some kind of spite or malice. I'm not sure which would be more petty to be honest.

zychi

Banned
If all the major insiders have known about it for months, then why the hell did none of them say anything?
Because they didnt know, and now that someone who does know is leaking it, theyre pretending to know.

Also knowm as the Mort effect

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually watched Draft Day last night and the Browns aren't that creative, but they are that sad.

Seattle also isn't that dumb, nor would anyone be picketing them for not talking a number one QB. That would be more like the JETS.

The first 90% of the movie is eerily accurate for the Browns. Trade away three number one picks for a player they could have at 7? Yep. Ownership pushing them in the direction of a player they don't really want or need? Yep.

ampere

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/oilatmr-imgur.gif[img]

#GOAT[/QUOTE]

Boy gets paid for a reason.

[quote="XiaNaphryz, post: 153192593"]*reads thread title*

Anime baseball huh?

[Img]http://i.imgur.com/QDWIcBY.gif[img][/QUOTE]

For such a simple edit to a gif, it's quite effective at conveying the message lol.

Eleuin

Perryman ran a slow ass 40, his tape is unimpressive too so I hope some other team overrates him and drafts him in the 1st

Kendricks looks great though so he'll probably be out of reach :(

Top Bottom