• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Milchjon

Milch, don't be jealous that I am enjoying life and not subjected to the horrible German system where you'll get a year contract and hope to god you get a job the next year.

wat

Someone's been feeding you bullshit

And I'm not talking about pineapple pizza

jbug617

Banned
Proposed changes
http://operations.nfl.com/updates/f...xpect-from-the-competition-committee-meeting/

Modifying what is reviewable under instant replay
Exploring processes and procedures of how a medical timeout would work
Discussing banning the chop block
Ensuring that the review process covers what was called on the field and does not create new fouls
Refining the definition of a hit on a defenseless player
Adding an eighth official
Making the extra point more challenging
Using tablets on the sideline and for video replay and moving closer to our “sideline of the future” by adopting new technology
Continuing to enhance our concussion protocol
Increasing our standards for equipment that may make our game safer

Milchjon

How many Germans does it take to change a light bulb?

One. We are very efficient and don't have a sense of humor

Anyhow, good night.

cdyhybrid

NFL considering altering combine drills to be more position specific, i.e. not making linemen run the 40, but an alternative that would more accurately reflect a position they'd be in during actual play.

bionic77

Hello friendo rando, anatomy is arguably the worst because you can look up shit in a book when you're in practice. One of my docs always busts out his stupid anatomy book to his patient after he diagnoses the pt. Anatomy doesn't change unless you're a freak of nature like a Pats fan.

Have some cofy for me rando.
What does the book say about Tammy's special place? Is that even in the book?

And what does it say about the Cheats horns and tail?

Cleveland rocks.
Stop it, it's painful to watch. Just come on in for a shirtless hug.
tumblr_mpc2gqc38K1qbd52ro1_500.gif

MechDX

What’s the market for a hybrid starter/backup like QB Josh McCown? His deal is 3 years worth roughly $15M, source said. Not bad.

Wonder what the guaranteed money is?

I was picking Rice before the article. He does everything. I've half joked that he's 50 percent of the Rats' offense. He can pick up blockers well, and he's a great receiving threat in the backfield. He has better numbers with a worse offensive line.

Not to take away from Foster, but if we did that 08 draft again i'd take Rice in a heartbeat.

This is pretty funny in hindsight.

ampere

I think we need a Revis day if we sign him to a big extension.

March 10th is a Tuesday so #RevisRuesday? I'm pretty clever *blush*

Top Bottom